Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

GTA 5 coming spring 2013 (fuck yesh >:D)

+6
chunckylover53
Frostbyrn
Pariah
Cardboard Fox
Chewy
JrTapia1991
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/45951/grand-theft-auto-v-is-coming-spring-2013.html

GTA 5 coming spring 2013 (fuck yesh >:D) 534514_10151314359580097_1291978157_n

Chewy

Chewy

Hopefully by spring they mean tomorrow because I can't wait for this game. I expect it to be like a next-gen San Andreas. Mostly because I'm pretty sure that's where it takes place in...

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Nice.

I can't wait until they release all the information next week.

Chewy

Chewy

Oh god dammit:

"Hey guys, glad to see so much enthusiasm about the release announcement. For those asking about the PC platform, we're currently focused on the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game and don't have any details to share about a PC version at this time. Anyone that continues to spam the comments section will have their commenting privileges suspended"

Bastards...

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

It'll probably be like GTA IV, when they did a PC port months afterwards that wasn't particularly well-recieved.

Meh

Not looking forward to this at all

Pariah

Pariah

not getting it. the last GTA game I got was Liberty City Stories, didn't love it. I got IV on Summer Sale, haven't even played it yet.

4 was a HUGE disappointment

Chewy

Chewy

I loved 4. That game was what made me buy a 360.

Since they've already gotten the physics and shit done, I would expect this one to be like 4 but actually with all the cool customizable and random shit that was in the older ones.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Thats because in the end Saints Row started doing everything better

At least One and Two

I dont like 3 as much as the others

Not to mention Rockstar has given me nothing but grief on PC

Looking at you May Payne 3.......

San Andreas was by far the best IMO

Frostbyrn wrote:Thats because in the end Saints Row started doing everything better

At least One and Two

Blasphemy

SR3 is the best of the series IMO

chunckylover53

I liked SR2 the most.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah I Preferred SR2

It was fun,had all the customization and goofiness and it wasnt some cartoon abortion of a story like Sr3

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

never played SR3, my bro traded it in for BL2 so it's not likely I'll play it anytime soon either haha...

I really liked SR2 though. It had the right mix of fun and serious to the story. Although I think the 1st had more to do in it (I remember robbing stores,etc.) I don't think there were missions in SR2 to rob stores. In SR1 I remember this mission where my bro robbed some pawn shop and had to put the bag in the trunk of a car,then ran from 25 cop cars haha

Ante

Ante

SR1 was my favorite Saints Row. GTA 4 was amazing imo, but my favorite there is Vice City.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

>You will never play San Andreas for the first time again

I'm cautiously optimistic. IV wasn't bad, but it was definitely lacking that special...I dunno.

Lets go bowling with random dude

Wooo

Ante

Ante

BEEG AMERIKAN TEE TEES

Ha

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Sym wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:Thats because in the end Saints Row started doing everything better

At least One and Two

Blasphemy

SR3 is the best of the series IMO
we need to cooop some time. probalby after my P2 frnexzy has subisded

<--- rather drun,lk. blame aholween and grdingknign games. goddamn ring of firinre. 8 Embarassed

Khfan60

Khfan60

YAY! Very Happy

Pariah

Pariah

Are there any new news on this?

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Pariah wrote:Are there any new news on this?

There was a trailer due out earlier that was delayed because of one of them hurricaney things.

There's also supposed to be a lot of info revealed in the new Gameinformner next week.

Pariah

Pariah

meh. I might have to subscribe to GI again, that shit was fun.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

I'll probably just read about it when it's inevitably posted online, haven't bought a gaming magazine for ages.

I thought you weren't getting the game anyway?

Pariah

Pariah

Cardboard Fox wrote:I'll probably just read about it when it's inevitably posted online, haven't bought a gaming magazine for ages.

I thought you weren't getting the game anyway?

I'm not, I'm just a little interested in it. And I wanna spark some conversation here.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Trailer is out on the 14th.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/46031/grand-theft-auto-v-trailer-2-coming-next-week-wed-nov-14.html

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I kinda miss game informer too,even though it's really obsolete since the internet is around,but, it's nice to read through a magazine

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum