The Adli Corporation
menacinglemon
JrTapia1991
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New youtube layout *puke* Empty New youtube layout *puke* 2012-11-01, 14:52

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

why oh why do they always have to make things worse when they change it. I'm blinded by the huge white screen and very tiny text selections for subscriptions,etc >__>

I wouldn't mind it SO much I guess if I could change the main page background to black or something besides the blinding white background

2New youtube layout *puke* Empty Re: New youtube layout *puke* 2012-11-01, 15:01

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I have had this for a few weeks....I got used to it.

3New youtube layout *puke* Empty Re: New youtube layout *puke* 2012-11-01, 15:56

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

meh, im used to it. text size is not so much of an issue on a 1920x1080 screen Razz

4New youtube layout *puke* Empty Re: New youtube layout *puke* 2012-11-01, 16:24

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Mine is still the same

5New youtube layout *puke* Empty Re: New youtube layout *puke* 2012-11-01, 16:26

Ante

Ante

new layout?

6New youtube layout *puke* Empty Re: New youtube layout *puke* 2012-11-01, 16:49

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I'll figure out how to screencap it and upload it in a little bit lol. It's like very....minimalistic and trips me out haha,mostly the bright white background with large empty spaces

7New youtube layout *puke* Empty Re: New youtube layout *puke* 2012-11-01, 18:28

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Everplex YouTube Dark+Black Theme...search that in google chrome extensions.

you're welcome. Smile

8New youtube layout *puke* Empty Re: New youtube layout *puke* 2012-11-01, 19:00

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Cool cheers Thumbs up afro

bless u <3 haha

9New youtube layout *puke* Empty Re: New youtube layout *puke* 2012-11-01, 19:01

Pariah

Pariah

I don't see anything new.

10New youtube layout *puke* Empty Re: New youtube layout *puke* 2012-11-01, 19:04

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

JrTapia1991 wrote: Cool cheers Thumbs up afro

bless u <3 haha

no prob dude. There's also one that will turn facebook black should you want to do that too.

11New youtube layout *puke* Empty Re: New youtube layout *puke* 2012-11-01, 19:10

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I think it updated for me today because I cleared my cache,etc. with cccleaner in hope of fixing the problem I've been having lately of music skipping while playing in itunes. I hope the HDD isn't about to die. I looked it up online and everything just said it comes from too many things sucking power from the cpu/motherboard.......I don't have anything except a usb mouse,which I've had on for a long time and no problems =/

the black really makes it better for me. I'll probably change FB to black too haha

12New youtube layout *puke* Empty Re: New youtube layout *puke* 2012-11-01, 19:14

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

JrTapia1991 wrote:I think it updated for me today because I cleared my cache,etc. with cccleaner in hope of fixing the problem I've been having lately of music skipping while playing in itunes. I hope the HDD isn't about to die. I looked it up online and everything just said it comes from too many things sucking power from the cpu/motherboard.......I don't have anything except a usb mouse,which I've had on for a long time and no problems =/

the black really makes it better for me. I'll probably change FB to black too haha

Yeah I like dark themes whenever possible...white facebook looks wrong to me now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum