JrTapia1991
Kenshiro
Metalzoic
Frostbyrn
Voltaire
Artimise Flare
17 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So Obama won, or so it seems Empty So Obama won, or so it seems 2012-11-07, 00:45

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I wonder if they'll call for a recount, what's BS is that our soldiers over seas voices don't count because their absentee ballots conveniently "Did not arrive on time"

We shall see. At any rate, I sure hope Obama proves worthy of the trust the American people are placing in him.

Update: Forgot to mention that it doesn't quite look like it's final, there are still several states that need to be counted, but it's all pointing towards Obama from what I can tell.

Ohio, Florida and Virgina are still up for grabs. So we shall see.

Did I ever tell you guys about a former co worker of mine who think Obama is the anti christ?

Voltaire

Voltaire

Looks like I need to get the sharpie out and raise the prices tomorrow. silent

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

DAMMIT!

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I'm really surprised that Mitt even did that well considering he's Mormon.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

My 5"1 Indian friend said she would beat up any American she saw if Romney won

And Shoji is at my house atm

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Metalzoic wrote:I'm really surprised that Mitt even did that well considering he's Mormon.

It's not the "I like Mormons" vote. It's the "I hate (what Obama is)" vote.

Anti-Christ, check. Kenyan, check. Muslim, check.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I'm over here laughing at all the butt hurt on fb watching all the trolls XD

Zillah

Zillah

Frostbyrn wrote:
And Shoji is at my house atm

Suspect

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Not that I think that the concept of "choice" in any two party system is anything more than an illusion, but I thought this was relevant...

So Obama won, or so it seems 534002_379323678819101_1324090193_n

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

didn't he end up with the majority anyways in the end....sooo.

Duck

Duck

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:Not that I think that the concept of "choice" in any two party system is anything more than an illusion, but I thought this was relevant...

The point of voting for Obama is that Romney would do all of that and probably more, just without the woman's rights.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I realize that.

Not much of a choice when your best option is the lesser of two evils, but that is a whole other can of worms, I suppose...

Duck

Duck

And while he's at it he might convince people to switch healthcare to a single payer system so we have less health insurance companies leaching off of it. The US debt would be gone if we could lower the cost of medicare, medicaid, and social security, and if you get rid of the the stupid shit health insurance and medical device companies do to make the health related costs of those programs high, there's like 2/3s of the US budget that is going to be a lot lower.

Zillah

Zillah

Duck wrote:
Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:Not that I think that the concept of "choice" in any two party system is anything more than an illusion, but I thought this was relevant...

The point of voting for Obama is that Romney would do all of that and probably more, just without the woman's rights.

most of those are fair criticisms, but it doesnt list all of the good things that he has done in the past 4 years

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

people will pick the neg bro, always will

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Politics just sucks balls.

Pariah

Pariah

It's safe to say Obama won it. I'm a little relieved, since I was very frightened of Romney's America. But then, they're both failures in one way or another.

Chewy

Chewy

Gad dang Obomber gonna take are jarbs!

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Zillah wrote:
Duck wrote:

most of those are fair criticisms, but it doesnt list all of the good things that he has done in the past 4 years

Maybe so, but he's still serving a higher agenda.

Option A or option B, makes no real difference, when the same elite is pulling the strings.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Chewy wrote:Gad dang Obomber gonna take are jarbs!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Come to NZ we have much better candidates

One year a comedy duo set up a party and got like 5% of the party vote Very Happy unfortunately they had no candidate so it didnt matter Very Happy

Also

So Obama won, or so it seems UkPSmuDGl0y7c68Xb9N0pA2

Chewy

Chewy

Frostbyrn wrote:Come to NZ we have much better candidates

One year a comedy duo set up a party and got like 5% of the party vote Very Happy unfortunately they had no candidate so it didnt matter Very Happy

Also

So Obama won, or so it seems UkPSmuDGl0y7c68Xb9N0pA2

Flight of the Conchords?

I'm guessing they're the only comedy duo in NZ so it must have been them.

I just wish I could find a fucking job in this country of OPPORTUNITY!!!!!!

What a joke

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Actually it was Bill and Ben

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

I was pretty scared that Romney won as well don't know what i would've done but i know it wouldn't have been good.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Camel wrote:I was pretty scared that Romney won as well don't know what i would've done but i know it wouldn't have been good.

yea me too...he was trying to take us back to last century in terms of woman's rights,etc...

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

what was he planning in terms of womens rights? I know some people were freaking out about it but I don't know what about exactly.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

HydrasBreath wrote:what was he planning in terms of womens rights? I know some people were freaking out about it but I don't know what about exactly.

Something to do with abortion.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah pretty much

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

MEGA MILK wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:what was he planning in terms of womens rights? I know some people were freaking out about it but I don't know what about exactly.

ah now that whole gift from god rape thing makes sense. I assume he was going to try to make abortions illegal? or at least the non-medically needed ones.

Im a horrible American

I didnt pay attention to this at all

Khfan60

Khfan60

Sym wrote:Im a horrible American

Neither did I(at least until the end)

Like George Carlin said, doesn't matter who's president, the government doesn't give a shit about you anyways.

Pariah

Pariah

HydrasBreath wrote:
MEGA MILK wrote:

ah now that whole gift from god rape thing makes sense. I assume he was going to try to make abortions illegal? or at least the non-medically needed ones.

no, all abortions.

in america, we don't do things half assed. The woman will die if she goes through this pregnancy? WE CAN'T ABORT BECAUSE ALL LIFE IS SACRED!

also, he once supported the rights of a rapist to meet and hold custody of his spawn.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Pariah wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:
MEGA MILK wrote:

no, all abortions.

in america, we don't do things half assed. The woman will die if she goes through this pregnancy? WE CAN'T ABORT BECAUSE ALL LIFE IS SACRED!

also, he once supported the rights of a rapist to meet and hold custody of his spawn.

What in the flying fuck??

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Sym wrote:Im a horrible American

Same here.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Pariah wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:
MEGA MILK wrote:

no, all abortions.

And this guy could have been president?...I don't even...

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

oh and another thing...what was that "binders full of women" thing about?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum