1Ultimate Trolling Empty Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 03:05

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

On Halo Reach if 10+ people mute you within 6 months you get permanently Muted

2Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 03:12

StormEye

StormEye

Ultimate Trolling Facepalm-2

Maybe you should head that way -> http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960512-halo-reach

3Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 03:15

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I didnt say to do it lol

I was just giving you guys a warning so you dont get perma muted in game chat

4Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 03:20

StormEye

StormEye

Halo has to be the only game that I have actually muted anyone every game or two.

5Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 03:27

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Some dudes who were on our Team were camping during 1 Flag CTF while we were on Attack

They then started bad mouthing Me my Sister and Shoji for Actually going to the Enemy Base

6Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 03:29

StormEye

StormEye

Frostbyrn wrote:Some dudes who were on our Team were camping during 1 Flag CTF while we were on Attack

They then started bad mouthing Me my Sister and Shoji for Actually going to the Enemy Base
Ultimate Trolling Facepalm

7Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 03:37

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Not to mention the Dude Camping in a Wraith doing nothing who when me and Luigi tryed to get him to do something Made Luigi TK him

He then Spent the Rest of the Match taking down my Shields so i would Die

At One point he runs me over with a Warthog while i have the Flag and there are no Enemys around but i get no Betrayal Option

He Also Gets my Wraith to a Flaming State and then taken out by an Enemy Warthog

So after he Does this the Match i like 5v5 and i finally get pissed enough to TK his ass he then boots me Taking Me and my Sister out of the Game making it 3 v 5

And to make it better he sends me a Message Saying "Bye Noob"

So i sent him one back saying

"Yes im a Real noob i Camped in a Wraith and booted 3 People in a 6v6 Game And i also Ran over the Guy with the Flag Killing Him Twice Im a total Noob"

8Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 03:42

StormEye

StormEye

Very good example of one of the few reasons why I would sometimes wish STRICT Age Restriction is put into games, and made into a law.

But thats just sometimes. It also means how angry even a penguin could get about this kind of crap...

9Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 03:43

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol i think our Party bore the Brunt of it Very Happy

10Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 03:49

StormEye

StormEye

I remember in previous Halo MP games, not in Reach MP since I have only played it for a little bit and teamed with party members, that I got TK'd numerous times with in a single game so that TK'er could steal my weapon, only to get killed few seconds after by an enemy to give the fresh piece of Power Weapon to the enemy team...

There were also those who would intentionally shoot at me, when I am in camo...

11Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 03:51

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol i made their Entire Team focus on me while i had the Wraith letting us Capture 2 Flags

Which is why i cant stand people camping with it on Hemmorhage

12Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 07:25

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

This doesn't really bother me since I almost always play in while in party chat. Still a fucking dumb idea though. It's like the original betrayal system; Bungie expected people to be mature enough to use it properly, but you just get idiots who abuse it just because they can.

How is Hemmorhage without the Scorpion? Is it fun now?

13Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 08:27

Same

Same

Meh I had nothing better to do, my mic was charging and people were complaining at me anyway because of a small joke.

The dude in the wraith is dumbfudge but still I liked the moment when Higu got betrayed while I went into game chat and heard "Yeah get betrayed suck on my ballszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" then I betray him and shout a lot of random crap then get booted on my first betrayal D:.

14Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 13:49

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

How is this dumb or a bad thing? People that act like vocal idiots get perma muted?
PROBLEM SOLVED!

I would make it more strict. 10 mutes in 6 months and you're perma-muted from all online games.

EDIT: If you sing or play music into the mic even once, you're banned from XBL forever, GT deleted and dudes come to your house and break your arms and legs.

Last edited by Metalzoic on 2010-10-10, 13:51; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : For justice)

15Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 13:56

Chewy

Chewy

Metalzoic wrote:How is this dumb or a bad thing? People that act like vocal idiots get perma muted?
PROBLEM SOLVED!

I would make it more strict. 10 mutes in 6 months and you're perma-muted from all online games.

EDIT: If you sing or play music into the mic even once, you're banned from XBL forever, GT deleted and dudes come to your house and break your arms and legs.

i often mute people just because i don't feel like hearing them talk to each other or just because they're young and have a slightly annoying voice. i don't think they should get perma-muted as a result.

all of this new ban stuff on halo is a load of shit. they're acting like the game is a fucking professional sport or something. halo is best played when not taken seriously IMO.

16Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 13:59

Completely agree with you Chewy.

17Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 14:05

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I see your point but:
If they're having a personal conversation they shouldn't even be in public chat, therefore they should be punished.

If they're young with an annoying voice they shouldn't speak at all, ever for any reason, therefore they should be punished.

Let's lower the consequences though.
10 times - banned/muted for a week
another 10 - a month
another 5 - 6 months
another 5 - Forever until the stars burn out

Except for singing/music 1 offence equals death. Twisted Evil

18Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 14:09

What if we like to sing songs about tampons?

19Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 14:12

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Microsoft shows up and kills your cat.

20Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 14:12

Chewy

Chewy

what if the music they are playing is really good music and somehow in high definition?

21Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 14:15

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

No exceptions.

Chewy I've always meant to ask... Is your avatar a real person (it kinda looks like an action figure on a ping-pong table)? If it's real Is he doing a head spin, or falling from a great height and smashing his skull in?

22Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 14:16

Chewy

Chewy

it is a breakdancing robot

23Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 14:16

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

For real? The Honda Electric Boogaloo 2000?

24Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 14:18

Same

Same

Yeah but I mute people anyway normally if i'm in public chat and just talk to my friends so they dont have to hear me or i don't hear them o.o

25Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 14:19

I never mute people, idk why but I just don't like to.

26Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 14:24

Chewy

Chewy

Metalzoic wrote:For real? The Honda Electric Boogaloo 2000?

something like that

27Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 14:30

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I wanted to clarify what I meant by young and annoying.
I didn't mean if that's their normal voice, I was talking about those kids that try to be disruptive, try to talk like fred, mimic people... the ones that are trying to be idiots.

How about this system then:
If X amount of people mute you in a single match then your system shuts off, progress lost.
They can play MP again as soon as they turn it back on so there's no "time limit" ban.

This gives an immediate, annoying lesson. People would learn not to be asshats pretty damn quick and their enjoyment of the game is only limited by their own behavior.

28Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 14:30

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

How big is that robot?

29Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 14:50

It looks like a pretty decent size.

30Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 14:52

Same

Same

Metalzoic wrote:I wanted to clarify what I meant by young and annoying.
I didn't mean if that's their normal voice, I was talking about those kids that try to be disruptive, try to talk like fred, mimic people... the ones that are trying to be idiots.

How about this system then:
If X amount of people mute you in a single match then your system shuts off, progress lost.
They can play MP again as soon as they turn it back on so there's no "time limit" ban.

This gives an immediate, annoying lesson. People would learn not to be asshats pretty damn quick and their enjoyment of the game is only limited by their own behavior.

Yeah but that'd be odd because if you had a full party you can be douches and just get the whole team kicked off or most of them and o.o

31Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 14:53

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Bla125 wrote:It looks like a pretty decent size.

I'm an idiot. I thought he posted a picture. Just now realized it was a vid. Embarassed Pretty cool though!

32Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 14:54

Haha everyone makes mistakes Metal =]

33Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 14:54

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Mama Luigi wrote:Yeah but that'd be odd because if you had a full party you can be douches and just get the whole team kicked off or most of them and o.o

Damn you're right. It needs some check system so it can't be abused...

34Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 15:02

I never really run into annoying people lol.

35Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 15:03

Same

Same

Metalzoic wrote:
Mama Luigi wrote:Yeah but that'd be odd because if you had a full party you can be douches and just get the whole team kicked off or most of them and o.o

Damn you're right. It needs some check system so it can't be abused...

Like a decibel checker for the person to see how high it goes then it auto mutes or something o_O

36Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 15:04

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I was thinking something like that. Maybe a check to see what percentage of overall speaking is coming from each person. etc...

EDIT: check your PM

37Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 16:01

StormEye

StormEye

Damage done to my ear has been more so from our forum members, than those randoms making noises, since I do not mute our members screaming into my ear.

You know who those people are. LoL

38Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-10, 16:02

Haha I know what your talkin about Storm.

39Ultimate Trolling Empty Re: Ultimate Trolling 2010-10-11, 03:07

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

People cant Act like Fred because he has an Awesome accent Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum