Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Found anything good for black friday?Or think anything for cyber monday will be good?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Nothing peaked my interest on the black friday newegg sale,etc besides the SSDs which I might get,idk..Not bad,79bucks for a 128gb one.

Tiger Direct had 50 bucks off i5s and i7 cpus,but only in their retail stores,not online Sad

after not seeing really anything peak my interest,feeling kinda pessimistic about anything being on sale for cyber monday,but maybe.

was just randomly looking at pre-built i7 desktops by cyberpower,etc. and the reviews were horrible saying the power supply blew out in 2 days or less >____>

after seeing all the trouble with the AMD gpus,I'll just get a nvidia one. This one guy said in a review for the AMD 7950 I was thinking.... (almost 1800 cores and 3gb memory,plus came with a coupon for some free games) that "sure it might be a little stronger than the 660ti,but,if it causes the pc to crash every 10 mins what's the point?" lol...

my god,if it's not dead cards on arrival or driver issues,it's causing the people's pc's to crash very often >__>

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum