Pariah

Pariah

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/19340625

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I don't get it.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I thought this was about 4chan getting Kim Jong Un voted Times man of the year Very Happy

Also its a shame Nicki Minaj came back to twitter

Actually its a shame Nicki Minaj is even polluting the gene pool

Pariah

Pariah

Twitter bullied one of the soulless, vapid, barely-excuses for people in One Direction out. I feel happy. It's inconsequential, but seeing trolls doing good makes me happy.

Nicki Minaj is a shame. Let's just stop there.

Also, the Mountain Dew voting of "Hitler Did Nothing wring" for a flavour. That was the best of 4Chan.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Pariah wrote:Twitter bullied one of the soulless, vapid, barely-excuses for people in One Direction out. I feel happy. It's inconsequential, but seeing trolls doing good makes me happy.

Nicki Minaj is a shame. Let's just stop there.

Also, the Mountain Dew voting of "Hitler Did Nothing wring" for a flavour. That was the best of 4Chan.

I don't really think we can fair judgements of these people based on their shitty music and what we read on the cover of People magazine. To be honest, this isn't so much trolling as it is just acting childish and mean, but that's the internet for you.

4chan certainly has its moments.

Pariah

Pariah

I judge many people by their fanbase. And just as I detest others, One Direction holds a whiny, annoying, pathetically rabid fanbase. Therefore, I hate them.

Siren

Siren

I honestly kinda feel bad for him...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah I had to feign interest in shitty boybands while trying to get in a girls pants Very Happy

Pariah

Pariah

I might feel bad for him if everything about him didn't scream DOUCHEBAG.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Pariah wrote:I judge many people by their fanbase. And just as I detest others, One Direction holds a whiny, annoying, pathetically rabid fanbase. Therefore, I hate them.

That's, like, pants-on-head retarded.

chunckylover53

MEGA MILK wrote:
Pariah wrote:I judge many people by their fanbase. And just as I detest others, One Direction holds a whiny, annoying, pathetically rabid fanbase. Therefore, I hate them.

Weaboo.

Pariah

Pariah

MEGA MILK wrote:

really? you've never judged someone by their fanbase? Really? Are you sure about that? Seriously?

Siren

Siren

Eh, we know nothing about the singers of one direction as people...they could be cool guys ^^; or maybe they are douchebags. But you can't know just based on the media which is crap anyways.
I imagine he must have been really stressed out, and anyone would be upset if they were bullied off the internet. It's mean :c

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Pariah wrote:
MEGA MILK wrote:

really? you've never judged someone by their fanbase? Really? Are you sure about that? Seriously?

I can't think of anyone off the top of my head, but I have I'm sure, and I was a stupid asshole for doing so.

I don't mean to be a self-righteous prick, I'm just in one of those moods.

And fuck you Gilly, you suck and I hate you.

chunckylover53

MEGA MILK wrote:
Pariah wrote:
MEGA MILK wrote:

I can't think of anyone off the top of my head, but I have I'm sure, and I was a stupid asshole for doing so.

I don't mean to be a self-righteous prick, I'm just in one of those moods.

And fuck you Gilly, you suck and I hate you.

I live off of your hate.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I hope you get a tummy ache.

chunckylover53

I already do but it's not because of that.

Pariah

Pariah

chunckylover53 wrote:

I live off of your hate.

Some faith in the internet restored SjdVP

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I judge people on the colour of their skin!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

ha. if he is sick of all the useless opinions then why the fuck did he get twitter in the first place? its basically a useless opinion machine.

Ante

Ante

I find it incredibly awkward to see Milk throw out anything other than a completely neutral opinion on something.

Is this a whyboner?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

All i know about is if your on a public part of the internet where people are allowed to say whatever they want with impunity then your going to get your feelers hurt sometimes. If you can't handle it then you have no place being there in the first place.

And honestly I have no sympathy for any celebrity who gets trolled. They make enough money to take any and all shit we wish to fling their way. That may be cruel but honestly its how I feel about the matter.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Ante wrote:I find it incredibly awkward to see Milk throw out anything other than a completely neutral opinion on something.

Is this a whyboner?

Haha I feel you on that Ante...it's like it shouldn't happen.

on a side note: I've never heard of this one direction...should I consider myself blessed? Razz

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

I've heard of them but never bothered to listen to them since i know it'll be shitty and justin beiber like.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Camel wrote:I've heard of them but never bothered to listen to them since i know it'll be shitty and justin beiber like.

I'm surprised you've actually been able to avoid hearing them.

chunckylover53

HydrasBreath wrote:
Ante wrote:I find it incredibly awkward to see Milk throw out anything other than a completely neutral opinion on something.

Is this a whyboner?

Haha I feel you on that Ante...it's like it shouldn't happen.

on a side note: I've never heard of this one direction...should I consider myself blessed? Razz

Milk is a complex man, only i understand him.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Camel wrote:I've heard of them but never bothered to listen to them since i know it'll be shitty and justin beiber like.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i cant remember any of their songs, thankfully. i avoided radio (other than Radio 4 Friday Night Comedy) at home, and i dont have a radio at uni Very Happy

Pariah

Pariah

Hydra, you're blessed.

Terry, that makes perfect sense.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Pariah wrote:Hydra, you're blessed.

Terry, that makes perfect sense.

Yeah I figured as much judging from the picture in that article haha.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Is this a whyboner?

Some faith in the internet restored BYWtj

I have my moments.

Khfan60

Khfan60

I like One Thing, but not much else.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum