We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nasa finds ice on Mercury

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nasa finds ice on Mercury Empty Nasa finds ice on Mercury 2012-11-29, 15:40

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/29/nasa-announcement-mercury-messenger-live-video_n_2212462.html?utm_hp_ref=science

"UPDATE: Thursday, 2:20 p.m. -- NASA announced Thursday afternoon that Messenger has found new evidence that ice made from water "and other frozen volatile materials" exist on Mercury."

2Nasa finds ice on Mercury Empty Re: Nasa finds ice on Mercury 2012-11-29, 16:38

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

nice, now all we have to deal with to live there is the incredible heat and then cold at night, the lack of an atmosphere, and exposure to solar radiation! Sign me up for a condo on Mercury asap Cool

3Nasa finds ice on Mercury Empty Re: Nasa finds ice on Mercury 2012-11-29, 16:40

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Im waiting out titan' thank you very much.

I think the big deal about it is though...
Where there is water, there could be life.

4Nasa finds ice on Mercury Empty Re: Nasa finds ice on Mercury 2012-11-29, 17:43

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Epyk wrote:Im waiting out titan' thank you very much.

I think the big deal about it is though...
Where there is water, there could be life.

that is the general theory yes, although i dont know how open they are to the idea of non-carbon or non-water-dependent 'life'.

5Nasa finds ice on Mercury Empty Re: Nasa finds ice on Mercury 2012-11-29, 18:06

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I'm waiting to ever hear about the mission to check out Jupiter's moon Europa >__>

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum