New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random and cool text I just got!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I just got a text that a guy we know heard that I was interested in the Kel-Tec KSG shotgun.

Well He owns one and is going to bring it by tomorrow for me to check out before he heads back to Afghanistan.
SUPER SWEET!

I've been wanting to play with one for awhile.

Random and cool text I just got! B_ad06f8357508a9b2087e460442307fb1DSC03535

Lucky bastard

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

nice

Pariah

Pariah

Fuck that thing looks intimidating.

Zillah

Zillah

screw you

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I can't wait. I've hit a few gunshops looking for one, but they never have them so I haven't even seen one in person yet.

They're supposed to retail for around $700, but the demand for them is so high you can't find them for less than $1200 to $1400.

And I agree it looks intimidating. It looks like a Stormtrooper should be holding it.

Pariah

Pariah

Metalzoic wrote:
And I agree it looks intimidating. It looks like a Stormtrooper should be holding it.

Unlike a stormtrooper, I think you'll be able to hit the target.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Hopefully. I don't think I've ever even fired a shotgun and while I'm pretty good with a pistol, I've never been very good with a rifle.

Our oldest daughter is practically a sniper though so she'll make up for me if I slack.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I have a 72% accuracy at the range (from my testing back on BMQ).

The highest was from a guy in my section he got a 98% .. but that was his redo....his first time he failed since his sight was wobbly as fuck. New rifle good score (hunting and shooting since he was 8 ).

So the official high was 84%...also from my section.

I am much better with C9A2 LMG and even better with C6 GPMG...very few corrections were yelled at me during my qualification... I still prefer to get qualified on the shotgun...but that is a rare course.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum