New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Curry in pasta sauce = deliciousness!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

So I'm pretty addicted to Indian food and often think up ways to Indianize common North American dishes. Well I was doing a little experimenting in the kitchen yesterday and found out that putting a pretty generous amount of curry in spaghetti sauce is damn delicious. Instant Indian spaghetti haha.

I would also love to Tandoori BBQ a turkey for christmas or thanksgiving or something. I'm thinking that would be pretty amazing.

I think I have a slight problem Razz.

But yeah to any of you guys who dig Indian food try this out it's damn good.

Im the spicy food King, but I just dont like curry. Tastes funny to me

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Curry Mince Tacos Very Happy

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I've gotten so habituated to spiciness eating Indian food all the time I have to ask them to make it extra spicy now. It makes it off the charts spicy. Hotter than anything on their regular menu.

and curry is goddamn delicious. I love it.

I'd also like to try jolokia pepper sauce. That would probably be good in pasta sauce.

Chewy

Chewy

I've never had any real indian food. Just some plain curry at a music festival once.

There are plenty of Indians around where I live but I haven't found an Indian food place near by.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You obviously havent had the misfortune of an indian making your entire street smell of Curry though

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

yeah I found an awesome Indian place...I go there like every week. Super hot coconut curry chicken and basmati rice with garlic na'an is the food of the gods.

And I'd be more than ok with a dude making my street smell like curry. It smells like delicious food.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum