the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Funniest thing in the world

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Funniest thing in the world Empty Funniest thing in the world 2013-01-22, 16:55

Bla125

Bla125

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

"This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING FUCK

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Cardboard Fox wrote:"This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

Hah not blocked for me

Bla125

Bla125

What country do you live in cardboard?

Bla125 wrote:What country do you live in cardboard?

UK

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

He lives in England

The UK is a collection of countrys not a country Very Happy

Thats like asking "What state do you live in" oh the "United states"

Whatever meh

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Bla125 wrote:What country do you live in cardboard?

What?

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Cardboard Fox wrote:"This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

why are you surprised? it is Channel 4's content, of course they are going to block it in the UK, otherwise people in the UK would watch Peep Show online instead of buying the series from Channel 4.

10Funniest thing in the world Empty Re: Funniest thing in the world 2013-01-22, 18:39

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

The Adli Corporation wrote:

why are you surprised? it is Channel 4's content, of course they are going to block it in the UK, otherwise people in the UK would watch Peep Show online instead of buying the series from Channel 4.

Isn't it on 4oD though? Seems stupid to block Youtube clips if whole episodes are available for free on their site.

11Funniest thing in the world Empty Re: Funniest thing in the world 2013-01-22, 18:41

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Cardboard Fox wrote:

Isn't it on 4oD though? Seems stupid to block Youtube clips if whole episodes are available for free on their site.

on their site... they have control over the content. plus 4OD is bound to have monetisation of some kind (either via ads before the videos or via the webpages).

12Funniest thing in the world Empty Re: Funniest thing in the world 2013-01-22, 19:35

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox wrote:

on their site... they have control over the content. plus 4OD is bound to have monetisation of some kind (either via ads before the videos or via the webpages).

I could understand blocking full episodes, but doing it with short clips such as this is just annoying.

EDIT:I've just discovered that Channel 4 themselves have uploaded full episodes to Youtube that I can watch without a problem.

wat.

13Funniest thing in the world Empty Re: Funniest thing in the world 2013-01-22, 19:39

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Cardboard Fox wrote:I could understand blocking full episodes, but doing it with short clips such as this is just annoying.

EDIT:I've just discovered that Channel 4 themselves have uploaded full episodes to Youtube that I can watch without a problem.

wat.

have C4 monetised their channel? if so... there is your answer.

14Funniest thing in the world Empty Re: Funniest thing in the world 2013-01-22, 20:09

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

found the problem

I thought it was C4 that uploaded the original video, from what I've seen it's usually the case that the copyright holder blocks their own video in particular countries and has videos from other uploaders removed so this threw me off a bit.

Nothing to see here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum