Very Happy

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Zillah wrote:jump with joy that I have chest hair

Yeah I dont have any either Very Happy

Im not one of those Hairy apes Very Happy

Pariah

Pariah

Quietly leave, then burn the house down.

You noobs

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Sym wrote:You noobs

Would the monkey like a banana? You wake up next 2...Revenge of the Topic Banana_emote_by_nijimyrainbow-d3ftqud

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

We need a better description of the dude.

And chest hair is awful, I shave that shit.

I keep my chest hair

Like a man

Very Happy

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Sym wrote:I keep my chest hair

Like a man

Very Happy

I am hairy LIKE ANIMAL!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

MEGA MILK wrote:We need a better description of the dude.

And chest hair is awful, I shave that shit.

Its your imagination

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

BTW since the deed was already done I wait for him to go into the shower then steal all of his valuables.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

How much alcohol was involved first

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Artimise Flare wrote:How much alcohol was involved first

It was an average Kalei night so you have no fucking idea how you got there and you can never remember how much you have drunk after the *&#@$* Drink

Also maybe the deed isnt done Terry is your butt sticky? is there a strange taste in your mouth

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Frostbyrn wrote:Also maybe the deed isnt done Terry is your butt sticky? is there a strange taste in your mouth[/color]

Regardless, If I have to wake up in such a compromising position I will at least get a few free movies or T-shirts or something out of the deal.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ferris wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:Also maybe the deed isnt done Terry is your butt sticky? is there a strange taste in your mouth[/color]

Regardless, If I have to wake up in such a compromising position I will at least get a few free movies or T-shirts or something out of the deal.

What if its your house?

Finally got that threesome going with thelittleone but she pulled the old switcharoo and nows its a devils threesome Very Happy

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:I keep my chest hair

Like a man

Very Happy

Yeah I have too much hair to really do anything with...I just keep it trimmed so it's not all sticking out of my shirt.

As for the dude...I would leave as soon as humanly possible and try and forget it happened.

Chewy

Chewy

I'd probably put it in his butt.

Chewy wrote:I'd probably put it in his butt.

Shocked

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Sym wrote:

Shocked

That's how boys make babies, your mom should have told about this sorta thing.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

MEGA MILK wrote:
Sym wrote:

Shocked

Shocked Shocked Shocked pale

no

chunckylover53

Just shaved my chest a few days ago so.. Would wonder how he did it.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

menacinglemon wrote:
MEGA MILK wrote:
Sym wrote:

Shocked

Shocked Shocked Shocked pale

no

You should probably talk to a councilor or a trusted adult and ask them to explain the process to you. It would seem you have been misinformed.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Frostbyrn wrote:

It was an average Kalei night so you have no fucking idea how you got there and you can never remember how much you have drunk after the *&#@$* Drink

10 Red Deaths, 4 beers (Yuengling Lager), 4 Pineapple bombs (pineapple flavored rum and red bull), and 2 shots of Fireball.

Depends on the person that is in the bed with me. A friend I know, probably just crawled in as a joke. Soap, well that is just a good time.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:

10 Red Deaths, 4 beers (Yuengling Lager), 4 Pineapple bombs (pineapple flavored rum and red bull), and 2 shots of Fireball.

I will go to my death bed claiming that the only reason you remember is because you have a receipt Very Happy

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Frostbyrn wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:

I will go to my death bed claiming that the only reason you remember is because you have a receipt Very Happy

Bar tab.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:

Bar tab.

I knew it Very Happy

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Frostbyrn wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:

Bar tab.

I knew it Very Happy

Like I would really keep track of how many drinks I have in one night. I lose count after 3. Well not really lose count, but just stop caring a lot less by that point to remember how many I've already had.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum