Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone want to try out my new Reach map?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chewy

Chewy

I've been working on a map in Forge world for a while now and I'm finally done with it although I might need to change some things.

It's set up for only team slayer so far, I need to change the spawns in CTF which I'm not sure is even going to work out since it's asymmetrical.

But anyways how the map works is that the two teams are split off at first and then they go into a teleporter which launches them up a tower where they will eventually have a choice between either going in one of two man cannons or landing on the base on the roof(which takes some damage).

If you decide to go into one of the man cannons on top you will either end up in a high simple base full of rocket launchers and sniper rifles or a complex low base with the same kind of stuff.

The top base has a ramp all the way down to the low base(it's a pretty long ramp, the top base starts at the top of the map), and the bottom base has a man cannon that you can jump on to fly out into a teleporter that shoots you into the middle of the other teams base.

There's probably some other stuff too.

Anyways here's the download link: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=6212466&player=RizGiz

I'd appreciate any feedback on it and if anyone wanted to play a custom game on it soon that would be awesome.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

sure good sir. i also have a new map called battlefield that aims to please not to hijack or anything. we still need to play epyks map though...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum