+5
chunckylover53
menacinglemon
The Adli Corporation
Ron Swanson
DRGN LRD 1213
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My work story from yesterday Empty My work story from yesterday 2013-02-20, 16:29

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Part of my job is I supervise our counter sales and shipping receiving guys. The main wareouse guy is out for like 8 weeks so I trained the new guy on the forklift and pulling the warehouse orders. So one of the guys said he had been in the warehouse for a long time and only had one order to pull so I walk over to see what he is doing. He is putting away stock and doesn;t see me so I decide I'll hide back in the shelves and just observe him for a few minutes.

Well after he is done putting away his skid he sits on the forklift, reeves the engine a bunch and starts doing laps all around the warehouse. After a few times I step out and he sees me and I ask him what in the world is he doing. Scared the shit out of him. He told me he was looking for a drum of wire but knew he was caught. I told him to get back in the main building and help the other guys.

So today he's been all tense and nervous. I finally had a talk with him and told him to not race the forklift around anymore. Also told him I have plenty of hiding spots. HA I wish I would have thought to try and take his picture when he first saw me. Classic I just shit my pants look.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

LOL thats fucking hilarious DL you ball buster. He is lucky he didn't fuck something else up when he was driving around dicking off.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

tbh if i had a forklift i'd do the same thing Razz

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

The Adli Corporation wrote:tbh if i had a forklift i'd do the same thing Razz

*has access to forklift and is impressionable*

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

tbh if I had your position I would challenge him to race....of the foot...if he wins he keeps his job...if he loses he is fired with no reference. a tie...he is fired but with a reference

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Ferris wrote:
The Adli Corporation wrote:tbh if i had a forklift i'd do the same thing Razz

*has access to forklift and is impressionable*

do it.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

O I am secretly laughing about it. Really if he kept up with his job I wouldn't care. It's well known as long as their duties are complete I stay off their nuts but for the past few weeks they keep slacking. Especially this guy so I didn't cut him much slack.

Hey I've pushed the envelope on forklifts before. Hell I flipped one when I was in high school and working for K mart! HA but at the end of the day my work load is always complete! That is the key fellas.

chunckylover53

How do you flip a forklift? lol

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I should have said rolled. I was flying on the forklift out behind the building and took a corner to fast and dumped it on its side and it rolled upside down. Those roll cages are strong thank god! HA

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I cant work at places where I dont have work all day....that is why I loved the reserves...because when you work...you work.

Jobs I have had I am told not to finish certain work for a week or so since there isn't much...then why higher people?

I need to be busy during the entire day at work ...even if I work through lunch...I will just eat as a I go

M

Fuck him up DL

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Reminds me of this weird safety video I saw a few weeks ago.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-oB6DN5dYWo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

PMSL fox that is amazing XD

Chewy

Chewy

menacinglemon wrote:I cant work at places where I dont have work all day....that is why I loved the reserves...because when you work...you work.

Jobs I have had I am told not to finish certain work for a week or so since there isn't much...then why higher people?

I need to be busy during the entire day at work ...even if I work through lunch...I will just eat as a I go

I'm the opposite way. If I'm at work I need to not be working the entire time.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Cardboard Fox wrote:Reminds me of this weird safety video I saw a few weeks ago.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-oB6DN5dYWo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

haha yeah I remember this...is this video for real? It can't be can it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum