Kenshiro
HydrasBreath ♜
MEGA MILK
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

So I just beat Metal Gear Rising. Xp7u393

I like being a cyborg ninja, cutting people in half, and fighting giant robots, so I enjoyed it immensely.

Wait this is out?

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Came out yesterday. It's not a long game, but it's challenging even on Normal, and there's a lot of replay value.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

oh yeah I forgot this was coming out for Xbox...I might consider getting this.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

So.

Is it 5 hours like some people say?

And does the length matter much anyways?

MH wrote:So.

Is it 5 hours like some people say?

And does the length matter much anyways?

Length matters to me

I hate short games

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Five hours is accurate, though I still have plenty to do.

If you didn't like the demo, I wouldn't spend 60$ on it.

I didnt even know there was a demo

This is supposed to come out on PC too, but I dont know when

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I wanted to break my xbox in the demo when those 2 robots with legs at once kept killing me,never could pass it on normal

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

JrTapia1991 wrote:I wanted to break my xbox in the demo when those 2 robots with legs at once kept killing me,never could pass it on normal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=G2PN7iN8Bec#t=90s

Khfan60

Khfan60

Can you be MGS3 stealthy?

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Khfan60 wrote:Can you be MGS3 stealthy?

No. Instead of "Tactical-Espionage Action," it's "Lightning-Fast Action."

Stealth is possible, though, in a very limited form. You can hide in a box and do insta-kill sneak attacks.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Seems most of the complaints on reviews are user error disguised as "bad game."

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

MH wrote:Seems most of the complaints on reviews are user error disguised as "bad game."

I died 27 times on normal. It becomes exponentially more punishing as it goes on, and there's a lot of trial and error.

Fucking last two bosses, Jesus fuck.

Khfan60

Khfan60

MEGA MILK wrote:
Khfan60 wrote:Can you be MGS3 stealthy?

No. Instead of "Tactical-Espionage Action," it's "Lightning-Fast Action."

Stealth is possible, though, in a very limited form. You can hide in a box and do insta-kill sneak attacks.

Ill pass then

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Sooo....Metal gear meets Ninja Gaiden?

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Artimise Flare wrote:Sooo....Metal gear meets Ninja Gaiden?

People compare it to DMC more than NG.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I will give it a rent or maybe wait for it to go down. the demo was OK, I could see myself liking the game, but not for $60

This game released with NO hype at all

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I had a look at some gameplay videos and it looks like there are a decent amount of QTEs.

I'll probably pass. I also got a MGS meets Ninja Gaiden feel from it. It's just not MGS to me without the stealth element to it.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

It's MGR, not MGS.

Just saying.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

MEGA MILK wrote:It's MGR, not MGS.

Just saying.

This is true MGS was force of habit but it's still in the Metal Gear world so I just kind of expected it to be a stealthy type deal.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Yeah I wish thye would have included more stealth in the gameplay. Just to give you some more options

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Ferris wrote:Yeah I wish thye would have included more stealth in the gameplay. Just to give you some more options

I do as well, an octa-camo would've been great.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I like the whole slicing people into pieces bit...that's kinda cool.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

HydrasBreath wrote:I like the whole slicing people into pieces bit...that's kinda cool.

The Blade/Jack the Ripper modes are great.

As far as action games go, it's pretty good. I'd recommend it to people who haven't even played a Meta Gear game, if it weren't for the numerous references to Sons of Liberty and Guns of the Patriots. And a lot of the people who played those want another stealth game.

A rather difficult situation this game finds itself in, I don't think it will sell well.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

MEGA MILK wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:I like the whole slicing people into pieces bit...that's kinda cool.

As far as action games go, it's pretty good. I'd recommend it to people who haven't even played a Meta Gear game, if it weren't for the numerous references to Sons of Liberty and Guns of the Patriots. And a lot of the people who played those want another stealth game.

A rather difficult situation this game finds itself in, I don't think it will sell well.

Yeah I don't see it selling well either. I mean there is like zero buzz around it. Hardcore fans would probably be the majority of sales.

Oh also...what's the deal with this cyborg business is Raiden basically a machine now? How did that happen?

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

HydrasBreath wrote:
MEGA MILK wrote:

Yeah I don't see it selling well either. I mean there is like zero buzz around it. Hardcore fans would probably be the majority of sales.

Oh also...what's the deal with this cyborg business is Raiden basically a machine now? How did that happen?

Apparently, when Raiden rescued Sunny from the Patriots, they really fucked him up. It's talked about in MGS4 I believe. He is mostly machine now. Cyborgs and Unmanned Gears like the Gekko are relatively common by this point in the story.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

ah I never played MGS4.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

So I just beat Metal Gear Rising. DxVbPbP

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I wouldn't mind picking it up when it's cheap but I'd have to play it on easy,I could never beat those 2 on 1 battles plus 5 soldiers shooting you with the cow legged monsters moaning at you lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum