Ante
JrTapia1991
Cardboard Fox
Ron Swanson
Pariah
DRGN LRD 1213
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PS4 Share button = bad idea! Empty PS4 Share button = bad idea! 2013-02-21, 10:25

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Ok so from the little I know you are able to upload videos of your gameplay to social networking sites. UGH! Now every monkey that went on a 3 kill streak and thinks he is awesome is going to flood youtube with their crap gameplay vdeos.

I enjoy watching youtubers Levelcap, Luetin, rivalxfactor, and many others, and finding new decent commentators is already hard as there is a lot of crap out there. I don;t have a capture card because I doubt anyone would want to watch me play as awesome as I am, and also I don;t have time to edit and make the gameplay watchable. Thoughts?

You can also broadcast realtime and your friends can watch and trash talk you? Wha? No offense but theres not anyone I want watching me play live...

Pariah

Pariah

On the subject of cool youtubers, have you ever checked out FrankieOnPCin1080p and jackfrags? They're both battlefield three competitive players and commentators, they're actually a lot of fun to watch.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Pshh, we will see about that. Everyone is gonna love watching Terry's badass videos and witty anecdotes.

But yeah, I can see what you mean.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

It'll be like when Black Ops had theatre mode and everyone uploaded their stupid tomahawk throws and whatever to Youtube.

But worse.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Pariah I don;t Frankiem but yea jackfrags is good stuff. Find me a good video to sell me ion Frankie

Pariah

Pariah

I honestly like his reviews, and his DayZ videos are great. However, here's a cool video he did with tips and tricks for Recon and best snipers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwuaINwMzQo&list=SP8DB26B802CBCD601&index=14

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Not bad. That one was a little dated but his vid is well put together. I'll definitely check out some more. Now back to work for me.

Pariah

Pariah

Check out his DayZ series. It's hilarious.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I remember youtube crying when people upload certain games or new games,etc. because of copyright.....wonder what this will bring

Ante

Ante

I seriously don't understand how a completely optional feature is a bad idea. Use it or don't.

And Jr. Youtube doesn't cry about copyright, that's all on the publishers who don't like people monetizing game their footage unless they're with a big gaming channel (machinima, pixelenemy, etc.)

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Ante wrote:I seriously don't understand how a completely optional feature is a bad idea. Use it or don't.

And Jr. Youtube doesn't cry about copyright, that's all on the publishers who don't like people monetizing game their footage unless they're with a big gaming channel (machinima, pixelenemy, etc.)

Did you not read my post? It has nothing to do with me using it or not. I don;t want others to use it! The amount of crap content on youtube will explode. I don;t want more 360 no scope pro elite bullshit.

Ante

Ante

let the kiddies have their fun DL

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:
Ante wrote:I seriously don't understand how a completely optional feature is a bad idea. Use it or don't.

Did you not read my post? It has nothing to do with me using it or not. I don;t want others to use it! The amount of crap content on youtube will explode. I don;t want more 360 no scope pro elite bullshit.

Don't watch that content...stick with what you already watch....

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Ante wrote:let the kiddies have their fun DL

Noooooooo they must get off my lawn!

It's hard enough to find good new content. It's just going to get harder.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Lemon, why do you use the Mongolian ellipsis, instead of the normal three-dot ellipsis?

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I used the normal one first and the just spammed the . at the end... I dont give a shit......

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Ah. Okay, just curious.

Ante

Ante

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:

Have you heard of TheRussianBadger and iPwnstar4hire? Two good Battlefield commentators. Pwnstar does some CoD stuff too.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

a watched a little bit of stuff like levelcap gun gameplay to maybe learn some stuff but never really did,it was all stuff I already knew from gfaqs pretty much.

eh,I'd rather just play the videogame instead of watching.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Ante wrote:
DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:

Have you heard of TheRussianBadger and iPwnstar4hire? Two good Battlefield commentators. Pwnstar does some CoD stuff too.

Yea they have some good stuff.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

http://gamerant.com/ps4-block-used-games/

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Won't this basically be random Twitch uploaders?

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Pariah wrote:On the subject of cool youtubers, have you ever checked out FrankieOnPCin1080p and jackfrags? They're both battlefield three competitive players and commentators, they're actually a lot of fun to watch.

nah Frankie is so full of himself man.

Also, If i wanted to be social i would't be playing video games.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum