New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shaun Hill 'Happy' to be Out of S.F.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

D

http://www.csnbayarea.com/10/13/10/Shaun-Hill-Happy-to-be-Out-of-SF/landing_maiocco_v3.html?blockID=330833&feedID=5936

LOL

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Sad when you happy to be in Detroit! It's fucking Detroit!!!! I would not live in Detroit for ANYTHING!!!!!!

Majora1988

Majora1988

Shaun Hill is just fine as a backup, as long as you don't expect him to carry your team to the playoffs, I think he does rather well. The Niners just don't have a #1 right now, so I have no idea what they're going to do.

If the Niners continue to be as bad as they have been, they'll end up with the #1 pick, and if they do they should trade it away and take a QB later.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

<aybe the niners can get Favre!

D

Majora1988 wrote:Shaun Hill is just fine as a backup, as long as you don't expect him to carry your team to the playoffs, I think he does rather well. The Niners just don't have a #1 right now, so I have no idea what they're going to do.

If the Niners continue to be as bad as they have been, they'll end up with the #1 pick, and if they do they should trade it away and take a QB later.

Agreed.

The only way I'd be comfortable with them taking a QB high is if they bring in this guy

Shaun Hill 'Happy' to be Out of S.F.   Jon_gruden

D

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:<aybe the niners can get Favre!

I love Favre but no.

Majora1988

Majora1988

[quote="Simon Phoenix"]
DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:

I love Favre but no.

Don't give the Niners management ideas, they might actually do it.

Favre is doomed after his "pee-pee" incident. This will be his last year. No one wants a scandal that throws as many interceptions as he does TDs.

D

Speaking of Favre and pee-pee incidents:

LMAO!!! The man that did that should be paid handsomly.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

SF needs a better QB, Smith was the first overall pick of that draft BTW, so if they have first pick they need to draft a little better. Usually the biggest problem teams have is after the draft, it's in QB development. SF lost that when McCarthy went to GB. Smith also started right away, which can hurt when there isn't proper development. Thats my opinion though.

D

Starting right away isn't the problem, it's deciding who is capable of starting right away that's the problem.

There aren't too many NFL ready QBs out there. I've also read articles about QB scouting being the most inconsistent since they usually only look at high profile games, or basic stuff like arm strength (Both of these apply to Jamarcus Russell) and decide a QB's worth based on that without looking at all of the games and just watching them in the combine.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA I love that vid of Favre. Plus everyone just walks by like O well.

They're probably like,"damn I wish I had thought of that"

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

John Spartan wrote:They're probably like,"damn I wish I had thought of that"

HAHA No doubt. It's frustrating because I see the vikings as a great team if they had another QB.

Maybe Alex Smith? =) kidding...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum