+3
Frostbyrn
Metalzoic
Kitsune
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kitsune

Kitsune

So it's been about a year since I played ME3, and looking back at it, there was only one thing I can think of that really disappointed me and it wasn't even the ending: Lack of harbinger. I was so sad that they didn't have him around possessing troops constantly, shouting badass lines, everything. He's one of my favourite videogame characters, and I you don't even really get to see him much, or hear him Sad

I mean, listen to that shit, it's amazing.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Was that a character from 2? I don't even remember it.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

3 Games and the only nipples you see belong to banshees and thats your complaint!

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

i thought he died at the end of 2...at least for me he did

Kitsune

Kitsune

I don't think I worry about boobs in games, when you can find them anywhere else if you wanted to, lol. xD

Harbinger is the reaper that hits you with the laser near the end of 3, so he's definitely alive.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I don't even remember the spaceship talking so apparently it wasn't very memorable to me.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I don't remember him in 3....at all.

But seriously I totally remember Habrginger being the collector haha...which he was I guess...but the collector died at the end of 2 so he stopped possessing him I guess

Kitsune

Kitsune

Harbinger is a reaper in the ME universe. In 2, he controls them, but in 3, they just didn't include him for who knows what reason, except for as a reaper towards the end of the game. They even announce that he is leading the Reaper forces to Earth in 3, but he never has any lines or anything, and he's the Reaper that beams you right before the ending.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I thought it sucked too they barely used him in 3

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

He is the original reaper.... apparently...I know who it is...I just remember it as the collector guys who it was controlling.

I am ok it didn't have lines.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

He was irritating in ME2 when he was repeating the same lines over and over again, but he definitely should have had a bigger role in ME3.

Ante

Ante

I'm pretty sure Harbinger is controlling the Collectors in ME3's multiplayer. It's pretty awesome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum