Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Portal and Portal 2 75% off on steam for the weekend.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

For anybody that hasn't picked these up yet. I just snagged both for like six bucks.

Cheap games are the shit!

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Portal games are fucking awesome. I hope they keep doing them. There aren't very many games I have played lately that I enjoyed more than those two.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

beat Portal back in 2009 on orange box on xbox and loved it, got the double pack in steam awhile back cheap and haven't played part 2. Whenever you get your gpu or whatever man we could do it co op

I own portal 2, but never got to play co-op. Would be down if anyone wants to play.

Portal 2 co op is awesome

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

JrTapia1991 wrote:beat Portal back in 2009 on orange box on xbox and loved it, got the double pack in steam awhile back cheap and haven't played part 2. Whenever you get your gpu or whatever man we could do it co op

Hell yeah man that would be cool. I should have a GPU within 2-3 weeks maybe a month.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

if you had it on 360 I would be all over the co-op with you.

I did it with my GF and we had a blast

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah I've always heard great things about the portal games so I'm looking forward to trying them out.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

2 is so funny. Glados is just a hilarious bitch.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I wonder if my HD4000 graphics could handle these on really low settings...

HydrasBreath wrote:I wonder if my HD4000 graphics could handle these on really low settings...

Its Source, you will be playing them on high with a hd4000 Razz

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Tom wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:I wonder if my HD4000 graphics could handle these on really low settings...

sorry my bad I mean Intel HD4000 integrated graphics not an AMD HD4000 series card.

You could play Portal 2 on integrated graphics

HydrasBreath wrote:
Tom wrote:

sorry my bad I mean Intel HD4000 integrated graphics not an AMD HD4000 series card.

No I meant the Intel HD4000. You should be able to play just about any game on low, and most older games on medium and high.

Chewy

Chewy

Yeah, you can probably play it on high.

I think I could play CS:GO on the highest settings with my HD-4000.

Yea Im running a GTX 260 right now

My 580 is in the process of being RMA and I can still beast CS GO with it

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Well damn maybe I'll set up portal and portal 2 this weekend and give those a go.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

heard gtx 260 ain't bad,it could play most stuff on high on 1600x900 resolution,and source games run good even on low end stuff, intel hd4000 graphics aren't bad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum