the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Starting to get pretty alirght at CS

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

My god some of these people are just sooooooo good it doesnt matter. Never played an FPS for an extended period of time that is so skill based.

Pariah

Pariah

For a while I was reading it as comp sci...it took a minute to realize you mean Counter Strike. Which version are you playing?

Chewy

Chewy

I still haven't played a whole lot of CS:GO. Really only the casual playlists.

I think I might give the ranked servers a go and see how I do. I'm still waiting for them to put the damn silencers back though.

Im playing GO

I like it the best

Source is too easy and the hitboxes are fucking huge

1.6 hurts my eyes

Ive got my KD almost to 1 now

After a horrid start

Never really been a CS player so it took me like 20 hours to really get the hang of it

I still get wrecked sometimes.

Chewy

Chewy

What game mode have you been playing?

I just tried a classic competetive match. We won but I didn't do so hot. I was going even for like the first 6 rounds but then I didn't get a kill for a good 5 rounds. My team was pretty good but annoying too, kept bitching at me for not camping.

I don't dig the whole you have to stay for a really long as match thing though, I think I'll stick to casual.

I mix it up

Usually play death match to warm up for a round or two

Then I play classic casual and demolition.

Chewy

Chewy

Yeah I like how they added deathmatch, it can be pretty fun. It never beats the tension of a demolition or hostage rescue match but sometimes I don't want that.

Some people are just soooo god damn good at this game it makes me rage

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I'm god awful at that game lol,played the demo when it came out on xbox

JrTapia1991 wrote:I'm god awful at that game lol,played the demo when it came out on xbox

Im sure the game is QUITE different on a pad....

Chewy

Chewy

I remember they were originally planning to make CS:GO cross platform. They decided it would be way too mean to the xbox players.

The first time Counter Strike hit consoles they had to rework the game entirely. I dunno if they did the same thing for GO or not(I'd imagine they added some auto-aim), but it's one of those games that was designed for keyboard and mouse.

Yea I played CS for a little while on the original xbox and it was hilariously bad compared to the PC version

I cant imagine GO working at all, with the small hit boxes and all.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I hated how no party chat was allowed on the xbox version,and the hitboxes seemed wonky

Kitsune

Kitsune

I uninstalled CS:S after I got a kill on my friend with the AWP by getting a legshot while aiming 6 feet to the left of him by accident, and it OSKing him from full hp/armour. I was like "yeah, that's what I call balance"

Pariah

Pariah

Kitsune wrote:I uninstalled CS:S after I got a kill on my friend with the AWP by getting a legshot while aiming 6 feet to the left of him by accident, and it OSKing him from full hp/armour. I was like "yeah, that's what I call balance"

the AWP is notorious for being an unbalanced piece of shit.

Pariah wrote:
Kitsune wrote:I uninstalled CS:S after I got a kill on my friend with the AWP by getting a legshot while aiming 6 feet to the left of him by accident, and it OSKing him from full hp/armour. I was like "yeah, that's what I call balance"

As is CS Source in general

Pariah

Pariah

Sym wrote:
Pariah wrote:

As is CS Source in general

nah, the awp stands out even among source. it's just...fuck. No wonder that gun is constantly blocked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum