Ante
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Battlefront 3 teased by EA Empty Battlefront 3 teased by EA 2013-05-21, 19:40

Ante

Ante

http://pixelenemy.com/star-wars-battlefront-3-teased-by-ea/?fb_source=pubv1

Hmm...

2Battlefront 3 teased by EA Empty Re: Battlefront 3 teased by EA 2013-05-21, 19:44

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I want to believe.

3Battlefront 3 teased by EA Empty Re: Battlefront 3 teased by EA 2013-05-21, 19:45

Pariah

Pariah

"Wanna play on Bespin? That'll be 2$! Oh, you wanna use a flechette launcher instead of a blaster rifle? 50 cents! Hey, how does this beam rifle sound? Great you say? How about 2$ for it?! What's that, you want a different colored lightsaber? Hold on, lemme work out that pricing scheme!"

4Battlefront 3 teased by EA Empty Re: Battlefront 3 teased by EA 2013-05-21, 19:51

Pariah wrote:"Wanna play on Bespin? That'll be 2$! Oh, you wanna use a flechette launcher instead of a blaster rifle? 50 cents! Hey, how does this beam rifle sound? Great you say? How about 2$ for it?! What's that, you want a different colored lightsaber? Hold on, lemme work out that pricing scheme!"

This

5Battlefront 3 teased by EA Empty Re: Battlefront 3 teased by EA 2013-05-21, 22:52

chunckylover53

EA i will love you forever if you bring this to life.

6Battlefront 3 teased by EA Empty Re: Battlefront 3 teased by EA 2013-05-22, 00:35

Pariah

Pariah

chunckylover53 wrote:EA i will love you forever if you bring this to life.

really? What if they turn it into a massive shitfest. Then all that it'll do is sully the good name of Battlefront.

7Battlefront 3 teased by EA Empty Re: Battlefront 3 teased by EA 2013-05-22, 07:43

Ante

Ante

Pariah wrote:

really? What if they turn it into a massive shitfest. Then all that it'll do is sully the good name of Battlefront.

and what if it's good?

IT MIGHT BE BAD, DON'T MAKE IT AT ALL BECAUSE REASONS

8Battlefront 3 teased by EA Empty Re: Battlefront 3 teased by EA 2013-05-22, 07:48

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Pariah wrote:

well... then there is always Battlefront 2.

if Battlefront 3 never gets made, we can still play Battlefront 2

if Battlefront 3 sucks balls then we can still play Battlefront 2

if Battlefront 3 is amazing god-tier uber-game then AWESOME!. oh, and we can still play Battlefront 2 as well.

9Battlefront 3 teased by EA Empty Re: Battlefront 3 teased by EA 2013-05-22, 10:19

Pariah

Pariah

My apprehension comes from this idea I foresee, of EA turning Battlefront into CoD

10Battlefront 3 teased by EA Empty Re: Battlefront 3 teased by EA 2013-05-22, 12:10

chunckylover53

I just kinda think about how battlefront 2 was and how awesome it still is, i just feel like it could be amazing with all the new stuff they could do with it.

11Battlefront 3 teased by EA Empty Re: Battlefront 3 teased by EA 2013-05-22, 14:27

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

>__> the times I tried to even play battlefront on my pc it wouldn't work and froze....damn windows 7

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum