the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOL Im an idiot (CS related)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LOL Im an idiot (CS related) Empty LOL Im an idiot (CS related) 2013-06-19, 00:30

So I was playing demolition just now

Killed a few peeps, then went to defuse the bomb. Got to the defusal spot and there were two team mates. One was diffusing, and the other was standing behind. Dude standing behind team kills the guy defusing in order to get the MVP award.

I see all this happen, and saw ah hell no, and kill him back. Then defuse and take the MVP for myself.

Proceed to the chat box and call the guy an asshole for team killing. Turns out he killed a bot lol

I felt really bad

HEY YOU ASSHOLES

THIS WAS FUNNY

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Laughing

Pariah

Pariah

JrTapia1991 wrote:Laughing

I seriously felt like an asshole

He was like DUDE I JUST KILLED A BOT!!!!!!!

I was like OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pariah

Pariah

Aww shit son, ya dun goofed.

In all seriousness, I have a real problem playing CS. I quit it months ago just because I got annoyed with the prevalence of "WTF WAS THAT SHIT?!" moments.

There are alot of those

Sometimes I wonder about the hit reg

It seems wonky sometimes

Like I swear earlier today I shot a guy right in the face with the Nova(shottie) point blank, blood went everywhere, then when I died it said he had full health. WTF?

Pariah

Pariah

Sym wrote:There are alot of those

Sometimes I wonder about the hit reg

It seems wonky sometimes

Like I swear earlier today I shot a guy right in the face with the Nova(shottie) point blank, blood went everywhere, then when I died it said he had full health. WTF?

AWP + CS:Source hit reg. Insta-trololols.

No doubt

Even in GO its pretty horrible

I hate the AWP campers

There is almost no way ton counter them if they got good aim

Pariah

Pariah

I just loved that gun. Best way to blow off steam, get the AWP and start wall-spamming. Then revel in the hate.

Nowadays, it's just too fun to barrel-stuff people with a crossbow on Noshahr instead.

I need to play BF3 with you guys again

Been awhile since Ive booted it up

Maybe tomorrow or Thursday Ill hop on if I see you guys on

Ever since I had that random fatal error Ive been annoyed with BF3

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Haha yeah that sniper crossbow knife server is pretty fun. There's some loltastic moments that ensue.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yea we should all play something.... CS GO on xbox did nothing but piss me off, reminded me of search and destroy but on hardcore mode on Black Ops lol.

StormEye

StormEye

I remember I gave my teammate a headshot with AWP just to kill CT that was just about to defuse the bomb. This was back in the days though.

I'm actually quite surprised that I still have not picked up CS:GO. Probably will do so when it goes into sale this time around.

Its pretty fun

Khfan60

Khfan60

I have the one on the 360. It's pretty cool but I havent played it in a while

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum