New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

My buddy here and me had a discussion on this

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Grey

Grey

Still funny how NASA went to Google for this help.

Pariah

Pariah

Insanely complex, and equally cool. I can't wait for college, purely because one of my goals is to take classes in quantum mechanics and try and understand what's going on. 

Also, that guys accent is the best. 

As to why NASA went to Google, makes sense in my head. NASA has been facing massive budget cuts, and Google is a company that basically operates like its own country, with a budget to match. Plus, imagine if Google work this out, they'd be able to improve their operation a thousand-fold. The majority of their work is large scale stuff like this, which would be aided by quantum computation.

Zillah

Zillah

Interesting stuff. Id love to see breakthroughs in this field.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

seems interesting as hell,I've read some on it before but it really confused me. The future of computers though and parallel processing too, they say clock speed won't get much better,just more cores to do more at once

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Pariah wrote:one of my goals is to take classes in quantum mechanics and try and understand what's going on. 

you wont understand what is going on. its quantum mechanics, nobody understands what is going on with quantum mechanics.

Pariah

Pariah

The Adli Corporation wrote:
Pariah wrote:one of my goals is to take classes in quantum mechanics and try and understand what's going on. 

you wont understand what is going on. its quantum mechanics, nobody understands what is going on with quantum mechanics.
If you say you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics. It exists in a superposition of both being real and unreal, and understanding it is akin to saying that you both do and do not breathe. 

In all seriousness, I can't wait to take some physics courses.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum