New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dishonored for $10, yay or nay?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

heard it's pretty short and no replay value but I've wanted to check it out for awhile.

Want to get counter strike and dark souls when they go on sale again. Alot of the stuff on sale seems bleh to me

BIG TIME YAY

One of my favorite games last year.

Its really not that short. It took me 15 hours to beat it.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

play it stealth, its much more fun that way apparently. if you just go on a murderous rampage its not as fun or as long.

i still need to play it, i bought it for 50% off a month or so ago but still havent got round to playing. i have all the DLC now as well since thats 66% off atm. might give it a go tomorrow

Man you guys need to play it

Its really good

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i know. i just have too many games i havent played yet :S

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Yes. It's worth at least $20.

And I disagree. The stealth gameplay is good, but if you play on the highest difficulty and go around killing everything, it can be quite challenging and fun. You die in like 3-4 hits, the enemy dodges your attacks, they even counter sometimes, they surround you, etc. Basically, if you fight against 2-3+ enemies, you will get owned, and I love that. You mix up magic into the combat and you are able to take more enemies, but you can still die very quickly if you fuck up.

My first playthrough was completely stealthy, but I shit you not, I enjoyed the second full-combat one a lot, too, maybe even more. You also get different things happening depending on whether you kill a lot or not.

I plan on playing a full combat one again later, because the sheer amount of combinations you can do in a battle can make for some awesome crazy shit. I'm amazed by this because the game has ZERO combos, you just mix up a lot of abilities. For a game that wasn't all that focused on its combat, it did a hell of a job with it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum