Metalzoic
The Adli Corporation
SGT-HBK
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Epic Battlefield 3 Montage Empty Epic Battlefield 3 Montage 2013-08-19, 03:39

SGT-HBK

SGT-HBK

hey guys this is a montage i worked so hard on making. hope u all support me and hit that like button and also maybe considering subscribing to my channel Smile

Thanks in advance

https://www.youtube.com/619heartbreakkid

2Epic Battlefield 3 Montage Empty Re: Epic Battlefield 3 Montage 2013-08-19, 05:10

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

well i appreciate your honesty Razz

edit: pretty decent montage. it could do without the cheesy opening though Smile

3Epic Battlefield 3 Montage Empty Re: Epic Battlefield 3 Montage 2013-08-19, 11:37

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Yeah, sorry. I couldn't make it past the voiceover in the beginning to even watch the montage.

4Epic Battlefield 3 Montage Empty Re: Epic Battlefield 3 Montage 2013-08-20, 05:26

SGT-HBK

SGT-HBK

why is my mate voice too aggressive for you ? Sad

5Epic Battlefield 3 Montage Empty Re: Epic Battlefield 3 Montage 2013-08-20, 05:27

I dont see anybody saying anything about being aggressive bro

I liked your video, you got some skills.

6Epic Battlefield 3 Montage Empty Re: Epic Battlefield 3 Montage 2013-08-20, 06:07

I say we extend the olive branch to this guy

7Epic Battlefield 3 Montage Empty Re: Epic Battlefield 3 Montage 2013-08-20, 09:33

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I liked it, then again I also watched it with no sound while listening to some death metal, so...

Use some death metal for your next video.

DO IT!

8Epic Battlefield 3 Montage Empty Re: Epic Battlefield 3 Montage 2013-08-20, 11:53

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Decent montage but like others have said lose the intro verse or at the very least keep it really short. Like one or two lines. Typically people don't have the attention span for something drawn out.

Last edited by HydrasBreath on 2013-08-20, 12:03; edited 1 time in total

9Epic Battlefield 3 Montage Empty Re: Epic Battlefield 3 Montage 2013-08-20, 11:58

Pariah

Pariah

It's not bad for a first attempt. As others have mentioned, the intro is rather cheesy, but you've got some skills there. Maybe tone down the bravado, then launch into the video. Also, consider toning down the visual effects. It got to be a bit too hectic, and was unwatchable at some points.

All in all though, solid video, and I respect your skills. Have an upvote.

10Epic Battlefield 3 Montage Empty Re: Epic Battlefield 3 Montage 2013-08-20, 18:56

Im not gonna subscribe to your channel , but I liked the video.

11Epic Battlefield 3 Montage Empty Re: Epic Battlefield 3 Montage 2013-08-20, 20:02

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

HydrasBreath wrote:Decent montage but like others have said lose the intro verse or at the very least keep it really short. Like one or two lines. Typically people don't have the attention span for something drawn out.
The sad truth of our generation.

Excellent results if you stick something short and funny/gripping in the front.

12Epic Battlefield 3 Montage Empty Re: Epic Battlefield 3 Montage 2013-08-23, 03:57

SGT-HBK

SGT-HBK

wow thanks for all the lovely comments everyone. And I appreciate the feedback too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum