Ante
Pariah
Metalzoic
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BF4 expansions announced Empty BF4 expansions announced 2013-08-20, 12:41

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/20/gamescom-battlefield-4-expansions-announced

DICE and EA have announced the remaining expansion packs for Battlefield 4. In addition to China Rising and Second Assault, we'll also see Naval Strike, Dragon's Teeth, and Final Stand in the coming months. All expansion maps, weapons, and content will be available two weeks early for members of Battlefield Premium.

China Rising will release in December, Naval Strike hits in spring 2014, with Dragon's Teeth and Final Stand landing in summer 2014.

DICE also announced a new mode, Obliteration, a one-bomb objective mode where teams hunt down an explosive that respawns in random locations.

IGN will be getting hands-on time with Battlefield 4 at Gamescom this week, so we'll be checking out the new map, Parcel Storm, and its dynamic weather effects.

2BF4 expansions announced Empty Re: BF4 expansions announced 2013-08-20, 12:50

Pariah

Pariah

lol.

I hate this trend, making DLC before even releasing the game is just cheap as fuck.

3BF4 expansions announced Empty Re: BF4 expansions announced 2013-08-21, 00:40

Pariah wrote:lol.

I hate this trend, making DLC before even releasing the game is just cheap as fuck.
I agree. BF4 is gonna cost like 100 bucks.

4BF4 expansions announced Empty Re: BF4 expansions announced 2013-08-21, 00:50

Ante

Ante

Sym wrote:
Pariah wrote:lol.

I agree. BF4 is gonna cost like 100 bucks.
Fuck planning ahead! We all know how horribly it worked for BF3!

5BF4 expansions announced Empty Re: BF4 expansions announced 2013-08-21, 00:55

Im just saying

6BF4 expansions announced Empty Re: BF4 expansions announced 2013-08-21, 01:08

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I don't like it either, but I'll just wait and see what it's about first.

7BF4 expansions announced Empty Re: BF4 expansions announced 2013-08-21, 01:13

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

They've named them. That doesn't necessarily mean that they are ready to go and are being withheld maliciously.

Or is naming future projects not a thing anymore?

8BF4 expansions announced Empty Re: BF4 expansions announced 2013-08-21, 01:33

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I'll still get it,BF3 is prob my most hours played on a single game Razz

9BF4 expansions announced Empty Re: BF4 expansions announced 2013-08-21, 01:39

Oh yea Im gonna get it, and of course Ill have to get premium too....

10BF4 expansions announced Empty Re: BF4 expansions announced 2013-08-21, 01:50

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

It's difficult for me to get excited about DLC when the game hasn't even been released yet.

11BF4 expansions announced Empty Re: BF4 expansions announced 2013-08-21, 07:16

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Since I see no point in BF4 with upgrading from an XBOX360 and I won't be upgrading anytime soon, I see myself picking up BF4 much after launch. I'll probably just pick it up with all add-ons already available towards the end of it's lifetime. Much like BF3 was release with everything included for a much cheaper price than having bought at launch.

12BF4 expansions announced Empty Re: BF4 expansions announced 2013-08-21, 18:32

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah I''l probably get premium too...I have a question though. If I plan on getting premium is there any point in getting the more expensive digital deluxe preorder to get the first DLC free? Do we know when premium will be available?

Sometime after the first DLC I assume?

13BF4 expansions announced Empty Re: BF4 expansions announced 2013-08-21, 18:33

Ante

Ante

HydrasBreath wrote:Yeah I''l probably get premium too...I have a question though. If I plan on getting premium is there any point in getting the more expensive digital deluxe preorder to get the first DLC free? Do we know when premium will be available?

Sometime after the first DLC I assume?

Premium is already available for BF4. At least on Xbox from what I've heard.

14BF4 expansions announced Empty Re: BF4 expansions announced 2013-08-21, 18:47

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

The first DLC is included in the normal edition already. When I preordered it yesterday, it was included in my receipt.

And Premium is already available, too. You can find it in the Origin store. I'll wait until I have more details on the other 4 expansions, but chances are that I will end up getting it.

15BF4 expansions announced Empty Re: BF4 expansions announced 2013-08-21, 19:39

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

oh well then what the hell do you get in the digital deluxe version that costs 10$ more?

16BF4 expansions announced Empty Re: BF4 expansions announced 2013-08-21, 20:09

Ante

Ante

HydrasBreath wrote:oh well then what the hell do you get in the digital deluxe version that costs 10$ more?
Buyer's remorse?

Razz

17BF4 expansions announced Empty Re: BF4 expansions announced 2013-08-21, 20:12

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Ante wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:oh well then what the hell do you get in the digital deluxe version that costs 10$ more?
Buyer's remorse?

Razz
haha pretty much because they make it seem like you only get the free DLC if you get the more expensive version.

I just checked and I guess you need it for the Beta access but I already get that so looks like it's standard version for me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum