Sym wrote:Well I could have put "likes it up the butt"

Cool

Just saying....fine Ill change it. Hold on
You forgot to tell me mine.
Tom yours is Tom the PC man
I like it.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I'm curious what I got. It's got to be music related. Probably something to do with metal or bass...or possibly both.

Also I've had you guys nicknamed for quite awhile now. I was just lame though and gave you guys your username from the SeC cause some of you are sneaky and change your steam name and then I'm like "Ok which one are you now?"

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

HydrasBreath wrote:I'm curious what I got. It's got to be music related. Probably something to do with metal or bass...or possibly both.

Also I've had you guys nicknamed for quite awhile now. I was just lame though and gave you guys your username from the SeC cause some of you are sneaky and change your steam name and then I'm like "Ok which one are you now?"
Like Adli...it is always something different but his profile pic at least remains similar

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

menacinglemon wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:I'm curious what I got. It's got to be music related. Probably something to do with metal or bass...or possibly both.

Like Adli...it is always something different but his profile pic at least remains similar
Yeah I think Rem likes to change his name and profile pic.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

I went through everybody on my Steam FL - Page 2 Sym10

You are metal buddy

Derp

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

WHAT AM I????

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Please tell me its lemon party

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

Dropped Da Soap wrote:Please tell me its lemon party

That was my first thought too...