the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BF4] Field upgrades explained

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[BF4] Field upgrades explained Empty [BF4] Field upgrades explained 2013-09-13, 11:00

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Interesting.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

DAT Spec Ops.

That's what I played in BC2. And it seems it will be one of my main classes in BF4, fuck yeah.

Ante

Ante

Spec Ops is OP, gonna get nerfed. Support got fucking SHAFTED as far as perks go.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Yes, it will. It's far too powerful. I expect that the motion sensor one will be either taken out or nerfed to death. The other 3 are all right. But I still will love it, as long as I hav 6 C4s and 3 motion sensors, I'm happy.

And overall, there are many questionable decisions there. Support with + ammo? Really? Suppression reduction for engineers? Many of those look like DICE just threw them in because they HAD to have 4 upgrades per specialization.

The tank upgrades seem far too powerful, too. Can you imagine a couple of tanks with repair?

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Unless the repair only happens when outside of combat, at which point seems kind if pointless

Ante

Ante

It shouldn't stack. Do medpacks stack in BF3?

Also I imagine the heal/repair AoE will be very slow.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

And small. BF2 had this mechanic, although it was active at all times. Even then? It wasn't that bad, since you could two shot kill a tank by shooting its treads back then, 1 shot to the rear with a stationary TOW.

Ars Diaboli wrote:DAT Spec Ops.

That's what I played in BC2. And it seems it will be one of my main classes in BF4, fuck yeah.
I dont think there was a spec ops class in bc2. I think it was removed from BC1

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

No, there was no spec ops class. There was Recon with C4 + Motion Sensors, plus a shotgun or VSS.

I owned so hard with that badass.

Spec ops was my favorite class to play in old BF

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Ante wrote:Spec Ops is OP, gonna get nerfed. Support got fucking SHAFTED as far as perks go.
I agree on both counts. Support get's ammo? like seriously what the fuck?

I didnt watch that video?

Why is support getting shafted?

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:I didnt watch that video?

Why is support getting shafted?
Because they get perks that don't make much sense as upgrades.

In both of their unique trees they get increased ammo as a perk...like you're playing a class with unlimited ammo. Why would you need this?

Yea thats pretty stupid...

Ante

Ante

the armor perk should replace ammo in both of support's upgrade trees.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Ante wrote:the armor perk should replace ammo in both of support's upgrade trees.
Totally. They should be a tank-y class.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I like the idea, but most of them (in true DICE fashion) don't seem to be well thought out.
Or thought out at all. Using even the slightest amount of common sense.

Worthless fucking DICE.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum