[BF4] Horrible come back rounds but getting my grasp back a little

+2
Artimise Flare
StormEye
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

StormEye

StormEye

[BF4] Horrible come back rounds but getting my grasp back a little Bf42013-10-0118-41-08-91

[BF4] Horrible come back rounds but getting my grasp back a little Bf42013-10-0119-17-16-85

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Much better than me. I'm running recon and struggling at the moment. Been jumping around trying out different kits as of late. I really like the Support kit, though the lack of C4 is killing me right now.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I thought c4 was supposed to be used by both support and recon or is it recon only now?

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

You have to unlock it, recon gets C4 as a gadget by default.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Artimise Flare wrote:You have to unlock it, recon gets C4 as a gadget by default.
Yisss.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Artimise Flare wrote:You have to unlock it, recon gets C4 as a gadget by default.
That is fucked up. I just woke up and I already hate DICE a bit more than when I fell asleep.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Alot better than me too. Best I did was 20 and 14 so far. I'm also really liking support. It'll probably be my main class.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I'll likely be more balanced this time around, I've fallen in love with tanking again. I broke a rule of mine in this last match of staying in one spot for too long, but it was an all you can eat buffet, and I couldn't resist racking up the kills. Got a little over zealous and pushed too far ahead and got C4'ed, thus ending my 25 kill streak.

I'll upload the video and post it here later.

Recon with carbine or DMR is what I'm trying to get right now. Such a pain in the ass >.<

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum