Frostbyrn
StormEye
JrTapia1991
Artimise Flare
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Was a lot of fun running with people who knew what they were doing.

Sorry for the bouts of rage here and there. It's a bad habit of mine Embarassed

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

afro afro afro  I was laughing so bad when we c4'ed the people coming up the elevators

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

That was fantastic lol. They had no idea what hit them, the Counter knife was especially glorious

StormEye

StormEye

Topics like this makes me sad...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I was expecting a but

YOU CALL THAT RAGE ILL SHOW YOU RAGE!

Also why Storm?

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah we had some good games going.

Ante

Ante

until hacky mchackhack ruined everything.

reported him after i checked his profile and his BF3 account is banned. also all his guns average out to about 1.5 shots hit per kill.

StormEye

StormEye

Frostbyrn wrote:Also why Storm?
Caz I have no one to play with.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah Shitty Timezones suck

StormEye

StormEye

Jar~

Word twas fun with you guys

I had to bounce early for a few reasons

Ill be on alot tomorrow

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Ante wrote:until hacky mchackhack ruined everything.

reported him after i checked his profile and his BF3 account is banned. also all his guns average out to about 1.5 shots hit per kill.
Yeah that was some bullshit.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its basically impossible to play with Brits and the non Insomniac Americans only last a few hours

I had a terrible match before getting booted

Ante

Ante

Yeah you and art were getting pretty fired up. funny thing is a rage like that too but only when i'm playing alone. the people downstairs must think i'm a psychopath.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

How was he hacking?

Aimbot?

Ante

Ante

Frostbyrn wrote:How was he hacking?

Aimbot?
there's a hack that makes all guns do 100 damage with no drop off

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Oh fun so soon in the Beta as well

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Ante wrote:

Aimbot?
plus aimbot if I'm not mistaken. The POS took me ante and hydra all out with a single magazine of his M9, even after we dumped almost an entire magazines worth into him each.

StormEye

StormEye

So its not just Asian servers plagued with hackers.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Artimise Flare wrote:
Ante wrote:

Aimbot?
plus aimbot if I'm not mistaken. The POS took me ante and hydra all out with a single magazine of his M9, even after we dumped almost an entire magazines worth into him each.
Well I didn't get a chance to dump anything into him since I was one shotted by his M9 as soon as I stepped out of the elevator.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I emptied the entire shotgun into him point blank and then a whole scar-h mag and nothing

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

The funny thing is, that they still lost despite him going 70-14 or what have you.

On a different note, hows the SCAR-H? I was hoping to see more battle rifles in the game, but looks like DICE has opted to only having one for the assault kit....again.

Ante

Ante

Artimise Flare wrote:The funny thing is, that they still lost despite him going 70-14 or what have you.

On a different note, hows the SCAR-H? I was hoping to see more battle rifles in the game, but looks like DICE has opted to only having one for the assault kit....again.
I picked up the Scar a few times from my victims. It's pretty darn good.

StormEye

StormEye

He used hack and only went 70-14?

Thats the kind of KD that I would have gotten back in BF3 or before in a pretty decent round. Thats pretty sad. LoL

Ante wrote:Yeah you and art were getting pretty fired up. funny thing is a rage like that too but only when i'm playing alone. the people downstairs must think i'm a psychopath.
\

I wasnt raging was I?

I was just frustrated. Kept getting insta killed by Ak12's. And everytime I spawned on one of you I got insta killed. Meh haha. With all that bullshit I was still in like 8th place on the team lmao

Ill be on to play alot omorrow if you guys are down.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:
Ante wrote:Yeah you and art were getting pretty fired up. funny thing is a rage like that too but only when i'm playing alone. the people downstairs must think i'm a psychopath.
\

I wasnt raging was I?

I was just frustrated. Kept getting insta killed by Ak12's. And everytime I spawned on one of you I got insta killed. Meh haha. With all that bullshit I was still in like 8th place on the team lmao

Ill be on to play alot omorrow if you guys are down.
Yeah I'll be on throughout the afternoon and night (your time)

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah I'll be on, yea that just showed how horrible our team was, you had 1 kill in like 5th place,I wasn't doing much better and in like 3rd place,ante in 1st chumping them in the tank before the thing crashed lol

edit, it was alot more fun having a totally full squad worth of people

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

had a few fun rounds today. might start playing some more.

tomorrow is gonna be shit (4 lectures and a practical) so i wont be playing much during the day, but ill try to get online for the evening and play with you guys.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

that match with the hacker was funny, his team was useless as well as ours,we were the reason we won. Our team wasn't even using any vehicles lol

Ante

Ante

I hate seeing that attack chopper just sitting at spawn for like 5 minutes. Can't wait for the training map so i can learn to fly.

Yea I need to learn to fly

Was playing with Rem a bit last night and I got a tank stuck in a hole lmao

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Ante wrote:I hate seeing that attack chopper just sitting at spawn for like 5 minutes. Can't wait for the training map so i can learn to fly.
Just go into an empty server like I did Razz

I'm still kinda bad, but at the very least I don't crash 5 seconds after taking off. Took me some 10-20 minutes to fly decently enough to at be a threat.

I couldnt fly in BF3 worth a shit

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Sym wrote:Yea I need to learn to fly

That hole was man made someone exploded something beneath us. It's odd though, normally you can turn and actually go underground with the tank there.

MH wrote:
Sym wrote:Yea I need to learn to fly

That hole was man made someone exploded something beneath us. It's odd though, normally you can turn and actually go underground with the tank there.
Yea thats what I was trying to do.

I thought it was hilarious

I got out to let you try and eventually you got it unstuck. Dont know how you did that haha.

Ive still only played the beta for under 2 hours so Im still getting used to everything

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I recently unlocked the DMR's for the recon class, and have been enjoying them a lot.

Oh here was the tank match that I had the other day.

Broke quite a few rules of mine this time though. Such as staying in one spot for too long, should have played the objective a bit more, but kind of got caught up in the massive frag fest at D lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum