Epyk MD
Pariah
Ars Diaboli
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

http://500.co/

Those dudes. Specifically, their Mexican branch http://500mexicocity.com/, which was actually another accelerator but was bought by those guys. Or something like that, I don't know too much about that shit.

And so I'm moving out and starting to work with them next week. The company isn't actually mine, but I've made about half of the development of the application that was selected on my own and one of the founders has been a business partner of mine for a while. And he happens to be the one that did the other half of the application.

We'll probably finish version 1.0 soon.

Bad part? Battlefield 4 man... I move out the 28, BF4 launches on the 29. If I don't get the shit I bought soon, I won't be able to play for at least a week or maybe more. And we still need to get our internet over there. And an apartment...

I'm kind of excited. But mah vidyagaems Sad

Pariah

Pariah

Dude, nice! Congrats on getting the job.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

stop doing stuff you like and getting paid for it ars.

Congrats man

This the break you have been hoping for?

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I'm not actually  getting a "job" per se guys. I'll probably be doing exactly what I've been doing for the last couple of months. Which means, software development in some shit we have been wanting to get off the ground.

And I've not been getting moneis. I got about 20k total, but that's it. I've been working for free the rest of the time. Seems it paid off, but we still won't get too much money ourselves, it will all be invested for us to work in another city (Mexico City). If we are lucky, we'll have some cash leftover each month <_<

But once the process is over, we go to more investment rounds, or something. The software takes off, and the money finally comes in.

We are basically our own bosses, or so to speak so we're not really working for other people. These guys will help us take off, and take 10% of the company or something like that. I'm not the business guy, I just like to create shit Razz

And yeah Sym, kinda the break we wanted. It will be completed once the company takes off, probably.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Congrats man! Sounds like a pretty good opportunity.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

sounds great Ars, shame about the vidyagames but once it gets rolling you'll have more money to buy vidyagames Very Happy

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Sounds great. Congratulations Ars!
However you should quit anyway, because Battlefield 4.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

It's very tempting...

I will be a week late into the game, everyone will already be level 100 eagles and fuck me over as soon as I get into a chopper. Or if I'm lucky, just a couple of days.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Ars Diaboli wrote:It's very tempting...

I will be a week late into the game, everyone will already be level 100 eagles and fuck me over as soon as I get into a chopper. Or if I'm lucky, just a couple of days.
I've already begun practicing team-bagging you.

Dip dip potato chip...

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I'll tbag extra hard for you the night bf4 comes out Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum