Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

what are you getting your peeps for christmas?

+8
menacinglemon
Bama Psycho
Ron Swanson
The Adli Corporation
chunckylover53
Pariah
Frostbyrn
Duck
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Duck

Duck

Im getting my brother a 4 star dragon ball replica, the book Neuromancer, and a book about how to write novels. He's into dragonball z and writing sci fi.

I'm getting my sister a daenarys figurine, a tyron lannister figurine, and an intro book about writing fantasy (she just started to write).

I got my dad these underwater snorkeling goggles with a built in video/still camera because he likes taking pictures of nature and snorkeling.

I got my mom a little world map where you can scratch off places where you've been cause she likes traveling and a book about activities and whatnot cause she's always trying to get people to have family time but we're too boring to ever know what to do.

Not sure what to get my girlfriend.

Any of you guys have creative ideas for your friends/family?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Get your sister a Cersei Figurine and keep winking suggestively at her Very Happy

Pariah

Pariah

My dad has decided that he wants to become an American citizen. He explained to me and my mother that he loves this country and considers it his own. So for him, I managed to track down a first edition copy of The Growth of American Thought. It's a seminal work by a former Madison professor about what makes America American. Since he's a really focused, intelligent man, I figured he'd enjoy learning about his adopted home.

For my mother, I have no clue. She's the one that confuses me.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Pariah wrote:
For my mother, I have no clue. She's the one that confuses me.
Get her a Lyssa Tully Figurine

Wink suggestively Very Happy

chunckylover53

Well we're all kinda old now so we decided to do the whole secret santa thing with a $100 limit.
Luckily i got my aunt which i'll just pick a $100 gift card and something from hallmark and call it a day.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

probably get my mother and sister some jewelry. might get my dad another tank of zippo lighter fuel and some fudge

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I get my family members the most cherished gift of all on xmas.

Silence.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Ron Swanson wrote:I get my family members the most cherished gift of all on xmas.

Silence.
i'd imagine getting you to shut up is a minor miracle Very Happy

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

The Adli Corporation wrote:
Ron Swanson wrote:I get my family members the most cherished gift of all on xmas.

Silence.
i'd imagine getting you to shut up is a minor miracle Very Happy
It only happens on one day of the year.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

No clue yet. What really sucks is both my parents and my sister also have birthdays in December so I have to get b-day presents for them also.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Bama Psycho wrote:No clue yet. What really sucks is both my parents and my sister also have birthdays in December so I have to get b-day presents for them also.
Both Syms have December BDays Very Happy

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Got my girlfriend a Pandora Bracelet with one charm, my mother ... nothing yet (no ideas ...), plan on getting my Dad a case of Lacrimus Rex (a wine he really likes), got myself a WiiU .... and I am too broke to buy my sister a gift, ....also I have no idea...

Zillah

Zillah

My dad's 50th birthday is 4 days before christmas so that will be a challenge.

Im getting my mom a new wallet/purse. Thats all ive thought of so far.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Nothing...I have to see my idiot family which is bad enough. My drunken presence at their gatherings is gift enough. Razz 

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

My parents do not expect gifts, My Mum buys presents for herself on our behalf Very Happy

And I got my Sister a Doctor Who T shirt

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

probably nothing, pretty broke, and I haven't had a real xmas since I was a little kid anyway

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

menacinglemon wrote:Lacrimus Rex
I was really hoping this was a new species of dinosaur. Rest assured, I was disappointed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum