the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ever have one of those days.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ever have one of those days. Empty Ever have one of those days. 2010-10-23, 16:00

Where you feel like you might just lose it and just destroy everything in your house? Because I'm having one of those days today, and it sucks.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Sir, I am having one of those months...except my anger is 100% focused on my place of work

Why, whats going on?

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Yeah I have those days, usually if I'm just extremely pissed. I just take a shower, don't know why but it helps, the hot water feels good and as I start to calm I lower the temperature of the water till it's as cold as I can get it. It feels good and I feel much more relaxed.

I might have to try that.

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

I came up wit hit one summer I was super pissed and the colder my body is the more relaxed I am so I did that and it worked perfectly.

I have and this is when you pull out the really violent games (god of war) and go to a gym and take it out on the punching bag.

Same

Same

Lawl happened to me I just dropped the control and punch the wall next to me as hard as I can to teach me a lesson. Always works for me because i'm just easy to calm down. Plus the walls agrees it likes to be punched every once in a while.

Barnold wrote:Lawl happened to me I just dropped the control and punch the wall next to me as hard as I can to teach me a lesson. Always works for me because i'm just easy to calm down. Plus the walls agrees it likes to be punched every once in a while.
That does not really work when you can punch through the wall.....

Same

Same

T-800 wrote:
Barnold wrote:Lawl happened to me I just dropped the control and punch the wall next to me as hard as I can to teach me a lesson. Always works for me because i'm just easy to calm down. Plus the walls agrees it likes to be punched every once in a while.

A brick walll? I doubt it'll get punched through. It's made out of bricks o_O

Barnold wrote:
T-800 wrote:

here is the US everything is made out of plaster lol

Same

Same

T-800 wrote:
Barnold wrote:
T-800 wrote:

here is the US everything is made out of plaster lol

ouch D: oh well, less expensive.

Last time I went all out on a punching bag my knuckles were dripping with blood.

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Bla125 wrote:Last time I went all out on a punching bag my knuckles were dripping with blood.

You're supposed to wrap your hands unless you're trying to eventually break bricks.

Depending on how hot or cold I am I adjust the temperature of the shower. Sometimes a Cold Shower feels really refreshing once you get over the initial chill. Finding something humorous or looking at hot chicks like Kate Beckinsale or Grace Park do the trick, but then the cold shower might become necessary. Sad

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Speaking of grace park....hawaii 5-0 remake ftw

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

WOOT! CBS! Finally something "nice" to watch on aired television since I haven't had cable in almost 2 years.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Pfff erica durance rox the sox on smallville

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Ohhh yeah. Lois Lane is friggin hot. Nice body too. I'll take em both. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum