New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Awesome Youtube extension for chrome and firefox

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Found this little gem the other day that helps with a bunch of layout and player options to make youtube a lot better.

You can center everything on the screen getting rid of all that unused space on the right, disable ads, switch the player mode from flạsh to HTML5 so it'll actually buffer while paused, you can set the default resolution you want and how the player looks. Tons of useful stuff.

It's available for chrome firefox and even safari.

link https://userscripts.org/scripts/show/114002

Grey

Grey

Trying it now. Dammit, Chrome ain't letting me.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

The Spanish Inquisition wrote:Trying it now. Dammit, Chrome ain't letting me.

Yeah you have to manually drag and drop the extension file on your extensions page under settings to get it to install.

Siren

Siren

Oh I like this a lot....thank you! I spend so much time on youtube im surprised I havent seen this yet

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

does this stop the random freezing in the middle of a song/video? It's been extremely annoying lately...idk if it's due to their html5 or what

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

JrTapia1991 wrote:does this stop the random freezing in the middle of a song/video? It's been extremely annoying lately...idk if it's due to their html5 or what

Yeah you can prebuffer again with this if you switch the player type to HTML5 in the settings. Pretty sure they still use flạsh by default on youtube.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Siren wrote:Oh I like this a lot....thank you! I spend so much time on youtube im surprised I havent seen this yet

It's because it's not on the chrome webstore. I heard about it randomly on reddit.

Grey

Grey

Neat. This is really neat.

Siren

Siren

HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:
Siren wrote:Oh I like this a lot....thank you! I spend so much time on youtube im surprised I havent seen this yet

It's because it's not on the chrome webstore. I heard about it randomly on reddit.

Ahh yeah that would make sense then. Thank!

RStudios

On chrome just use it with tampermonkey

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum