New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BF4] Give me a boat and i'll show you a boat

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ante

Ante

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/419672219833770496/333802408/

well then

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

dat SPM doe.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:dat SPM doe.

I read that in the Russian Badgers voice for some reason lol.

Ante

Ante

no boosts that round either. not even premium double xp. i was on the hunt!

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Artimise Flare wrote:
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:dat SPM doe.

I read that in the Russian Badgers voice for some reason lol.

haha and you would be correct in doing so.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Ante wrote:no boosts that round either. not even premium double xp. i was on the hunt!

You're such a beast Ante.

StormEye

StormEye

Attack boats are absolute wreck house, as long as you don't stay out in the open with team against soflam/pld+Jav/SRAW (MBT LAW is useless against attack boats as it does 5 or so damage if its moving).

Paracel Storm rush is absolute lulz fest with AB, as long as your team has bunch of morons that don't do anything useful (you need minimum distraction for enemy engineers to not constantly give you lock ons). Conquest is probably a lot different story as its flippin wide open, and I doubt there are that many teams that will have enough coordination to go full laser lock ons. But I had a game of conquest in that map with three enemy choppers (one stolen... idiot team) all firing lasers at me... Not so fun. LoL

Ante

Ante

Scariest thing in PC conquest in an attack boat is the attack jet. I'm thinking about swapping out the TOW missile for the passive radars on that map. the 30mm cannon is beast enough on it's own against other boats.

StormEye

StormEye

On rush map, only one side gets attack boat and 30mm's half ammo count does not go well with bad weather conditions against many MANY infies out to get you in whatever form possible.

Ante

Ante

Paracel on rush is just a fuckfest all together. If my team doesn't arm at least one objective on the first push out of the base, I just camp at the front section of the carrier pelting their spawn until the inevitable loss. The balance on that first base is just absolute shit. Sucks because the rest of the map is perfectly fine.

I've never had a problem dealing with the storm either. Only real negative effect IMO is that they make hitting other boats with the TOW missile very difficult depending on your angle to the waves.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Nice boating.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum