You are not connected. Please login or register

Rank 47 is making me crazy!

+3
ALargeEffinFry
StormEye
Metalzoic
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rank 47 is making me crazy! Empty Rank 47 is making me crazy! 2010-10-24, 13:48

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I feel like I've been stitting at 47 for fucking ever! Mad None of the previous ranks felt like they took this long to clear and I'm pretty sure there have been a couple others that take 300,000 points.

50,000 points still to go...

On the plus side my Kdr went up to 1.09 yesterday and my objective focus went up another 1% and my W/L is finally an even 1.00. Very Happy

Now to get a 1.10 kdr...

StormEye

StormEye

I've been sitting at 50 for a while. It feels like it is taking forever to get to 51.

<_<
>_>

Slide~

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Zoic i dont think you are on my friends list

Wacco

49 is feeling that way to me. Mostly cuz I haven't been able to play much, and only have 150k to go to 50.

Ive concluded ill never reach 50. Especially with my new vegas addiction.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Tour guide desguised as a penguin wrote:I've been sitting at 50 for a while. It feels like it is taking forever to get to 51.

Pfffftttt... bragger. Smile How long have you been at 50 Stormy?

Silent Shooter wrote:Zoic i dont think you are on my friends list

We've played before but we're not friends yet. Send me an FR or I'll send you one later.

Wacco wrote:49 is feeling that way to me. Mostly cuz I haven't been able to play much, and only have 150k to go to 50.

49 to 50 is 300k points also isn't it. I imagine that stretch feels even longer than 47-48.

Symbolic with a cat on his head wrote:Ive concluded ill never reach 50. Especially with my new vegas addiction.

I hear ya. You'll make it if you pick up Vietnam I'm sure. Those last 10 levels are a bitch though.

Last edited by Metalzoic on 2010-10-24, 14:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FOR TRUTH!)

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya zoic i will send one in a little bit

Wacco

Yea zoic, it is 300k. I'm just gonna finish it in Vietnam honestly.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

FUCK YES! Rank 48 baby! cheers I made it!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

10Rank 47 is making me crazy! Empty Re: Rank 47 is making me crazy! 2010-10-25, 17:23

TheGM

TheGM

I couldn't take it at all. So I grabbed a medic kit and went to work.

11Rank 47 is making me crazy! Empty Re: Rank 47 is making me crazy! 2010-10-25, 17:28

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I honestly miss being a lower level. If I could go back to rank 30 that would be great. Every time I kill someone now the see I'm level 50 and I'm sure they hate me for it...... wait, I love that!

Funny story, as I was typing that sentance I realized how much I enjoy the thought of my opponents hating me.

12Rank 47 is making me crazy! Empty Re: Rank 47 is making me crazy! 2010-10-25, 17:29

TheGM

TheGM

TerryMay wrote:I honestly miss being a lower level. If I could go back to rank 30 that would be great. Every time I kill someone now the see I'm level 50 and I'm sure they hate me for it...... wait, I love that!

Funny story, as I was typing that sentance I realized how much I enjoy the thought of my opponents hating me.

It is great feeling isn't it!

HATE ME! Mmmmm yes.......hate me Moooore!

Last edited by TheGM86 on 2010-10-25, 17:31; edited 1 time in total

13Rank 47 is making me crazy! Empty Re: Rank 47 is making me crazy! 2010-10-25, 17:30

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

2 more ranks and they can hate me too!

14Rank 47 is making me crazy! Empty Re: Rank 47 is making me crazy! 2010-10-25, 17:31

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

BY hating me they Join my side...The Dark side!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum