New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

CAnt play BF3. Like it wont even start. WHAT THE HELL

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Okay, I cant even get the game to start...

It has finished downloading, I checked to make sure it was allupdated and fixed and everyhing.

I select Play, it opens battlelog and a bar comes up on the bottom saying match making.And it does that for several minutes. If I try joining a server manually it just says the name of the server at the bottom of the screen, and says it is joining. Does that non stop.

I try playing Single Player, and it says at the bottom "Launching Single Player" Followed by Initializing, and then it brings up Origin to the BF3 page, nothing happens, then it minimizes again after a few seconds.

So what da hell

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

It can take quite a while to load up a match. Just let it keep going usually it'll pop up if you run into some kind of error and it can't connect.

also make sure your video card drivers are up to date.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

How do I check if the drivers are up to date?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

NVM, think I figured out how to check if they are

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Its up to date, and it still wont play.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

How long did you try and let it load a match for?

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

it takes awhile on a regular hdd, also try different browsers. You have the browser plugin for it updated?

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah I remember I had trouble getting the browser plugin for chrome to install properly.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I could have already sword I installed the browser plug in. Not even finding an option to do so.

This is kind of annoying. I have had the single player stay at "Initializing" for over 20 minutes. I can't even play the damn single player.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Ok on battlelog at the top just right of where it says battlefield 3 there will be an icon of a downwards arrow in a circle. Click on that and it should give you the option to download the browser plugin. If you're using chrome it will probably be a cunt about installing it so you'll have to manually drag and drop the plugin into your extensions menu to install it properly. I believe that's how I had to get mine working in chrome. Also try running the game in Internet Explorer that should tell you whether or not the browser is the problem.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Yeah I did that before I even downloaded the game.

But I will try IE see if works.

PC MASTER RACE my ass.

I could have already found a decent game in 10 seconds on Xbox.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah when I was first setting it up it looked like it installed for me too but it didn't actually. I had to do it manually to get it to work properly. Also are you trying to launch the game from origin or from battlelog directly?

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

You're not part of the MasterRace™ unless you can solve enough problems to get into a game.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Kenshiro wrote:You're not part of the MasterRace™️ unless you can solve enough problems to get into a game.

Razz 

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Nothing I have done is working. This is really pissing me off

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Try re-installing the game.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I dont have to redownload it right?

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Dropped Da Soap wrote:I dont have to redownload it right?

Yeah you will. Uninstall the game then re-install

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Dammit. It took me forever to download it in the first place.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Let us know how it turns out.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Decided to retry it.

Deleted it, deleted all the program files and plug in junk. Took me forever to redownload it as something was wring with the destination folder and it took forever to fix that.

10% done, looking at 3 hours to download it. But I am at my friends house, and his connection is so much faster then mine. Mine is half the speed his is, so it will take probably 7-9 hours at my home. And I am leaving in 10 minutes, so gonna download it at my friends as much as I can before I leave

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

you didn't use the uninstaller?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

The thing through the Control Panel right?

If so yes, I clicked the uninstall button in Origin, and it opened that window

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

damn idk man I used to play it on regular hdd and it didn't take that long. You right clicked on it in your library and tried repair install? And you were trying to play on regular maps since you just have the regular game?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum