Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[RE4] All DONE! For minimum of third time.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

StormEye

StormEye

GameCube, PS2, and now PC.

I completed everything at least three times now. I can't even remember how many times I finished the game on PS2 as its the platform that I played RE4 the longest (didn't own GC at the time of RE4, my friend and I exchanged consoles for a while).

Seems like they bumped up difficulty slightly for PC version, but it might just be me getting old.

Duck

Duck

never played it

StormEye

StormEye

Duck wrote:never played it

Shame on you

Duck

Duck

too spooky for me

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I'll get the pc version eventually. I wish some modders would come out with some true HD textures, I heard the old pc version had better textures once modded

StormEye

StormEye

Duck wrote:too spooky for me
RE4 is actually not spooky at all. The only real spooky thing about it is the ambient background noise and BGM when you are playing for the first time, but after that its basically adventure shooting. Once you get the hang of headshot -> kick them in the face, and knife fighting against monsters, it becomes semi-hack-n-slash. LoL

JrTapia1991 wrote:I'll get the pc version eventually. I wish some modders would come out with some true HD textures, I heard the old pc version had better textures once modded
I don't think much changed in terms of modding (if any), so you probably can use the same mods.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum