+3
Duck
Epyk MD
Artimise Flare
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

What do ya'll think? Currently, I'm thinking of doing videos on Wildstar (which is fucking amazing! Like a hybrid between GW2 and WoW)

Perhaps some TESO if I find the time (and actually enjoy the game to stick with it).

May consider talking about other games or what have you as well.

Would any of you be interested if I tried to get into this?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

DO-IT

please.

Duck

Duck

Sure dude. Just be wary that lets play videos are probably the most over saturated thing on the internet besides sonic the hedgehog fan fiction so it will be pretty hard for it to get it attention.

If you're going to actually talk about topics, like "I made this video because I want to address this opinion I have about this game", I'd totally watch it.

StormEye

StormEye

More entertainment during work time?

Sure. LoL

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Will there be naked chicks? If so then sure.

Can you keep the vids to under 1 minute? I don't usually watch a vid for more than 30 seconds unless it is
1. very interesting.
2. Has hot chicks.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Metalzoic wrote:Will there be naked chicks? If so then sure.

Can you keep the vids to under 1 minute? I don't usually watch a vid for more than 30 seconds unless it is
1. very interesting.
2. Has hot chicks.

Sorry man, kind of short on hot chicks (naked or otherwise) up here in mormon-ville lol.

Doubt I can cover much in 1min.

But seriously, the blogs would indeed cover opinions on games and stuff like that. Things that I think are good and things that I think could be improved upon. Kind of like Total Biscuit and his WTF series. OR it would be PvP videos/tutorials.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Mormon ville?
Where do you live?

I say if you're interested then give it a shot and see if you like it and enjoy doing it.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Metalzoic wrote:Mormon ville?
Where do you live?

I say if you're interested then give it a shot and see if you like it and enjoy doing it.

I'm currently stationed in Utah

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Epyk MD wrote:DO-IT

please.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah man go for it. Not sure if you're familiar with Unit Lost on the youtubes but they have an opinion/debate series called hotfix that I really enjoy. Love stuff like that.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Wasn't expecting this much encouragement to be honest. Other than first impressions among and perhaps guides, anything else you think will grab your interest?

Duck

Duck

i like first impressions, i watch most wtf is... videos. I'm not really sure what exactly i would watch. I just know I hate lets play minecraft part 127 kind of youtubers.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah I really dislike watching "let's plays" I'd rather play the game myself instead of watching other people do it for hours on end.

I'd like reviews as well, your review of the ESO beta made me want to get it, it was really well written.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I like stuff on the general state of gaming. Good/bad trends in the industry. Where you think things are headed.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Nah the idea is to focus on analysis of game mechanics, class balance (where applicable), and perhaps tactics.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum