We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[D3] Crusader basically plays like Monk with shield

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

StormEye

StormEye

Kinda meh, at this point.

I suppose I have to play til higher level to see where it really shines.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I'm liking the barbarian much more than I thought Razz

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah I started a monk and it's pretty cool. I'm going to try and make him really tanky.

StormEye

StormEye

JrTapia1991 wrote:I'm liking the barbarian much more than I thought Razz
I also really like Barba, but it used to be the worst class by the time I quit D3 last year (doesn't mean its not fun to play). Not sure how it is right now.

HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:Yeah I started a monk and it's pretty cool. I'm going to try and make him really tanky.
Monks need to have bunch of Vit to be tanky as dodging is really hit or miss (LoL). But if you have enough HP, you can basically play like a cockroach that will just not die.

I decided to not create Crusader in American server until I finish up the RoS, and will instead level up Crusader in Asian server until the end. I don't have any high level character in Asian server anyway, so I need to finish it up with something, and might as well be Crusader.

StormEye

StormEye

Ok after leveling it up to around mid 40'ish, I found that Crusader is absolutely beastly.

DPS sucks, but its got some amazing survival and utility skills that will just endure punishment.

Its absolutely lulzy to mass 'charm' elite mobs for about 8 secs that will just start killing each other, and you can just stand in front of a boss and pound and pound.

The only real downside I see in the class is that it basically has no decent mass destruction, aka AOE, skills. So you kind of have to bunch them up tight as possible and use whatever limited AOE you have.

Though, I did not hit max level yet, and have not experienced end game stuff with this class, things might change.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I am going to redoes load d3... Hopefully my demon hunter still exists

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum