Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[FO:NV] There's a drug dealer named Dixon in Freeside.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

D

The first time I encountered him we spoke a bit. I perused his wares, said my farewell.

Then I proceed to beat his ass with the hand bandages and knocked him out a few times.

When he tries to chase me I leave the area for a few days.

When I come back, I do it again.

I will continue to do this every time I see him.

So far I've broken one of his arms and one of his legs.

D

Here's a picture of this piece of **** for reference.

Spoilers!!

Spoiler:

why the hate?

D

Something about him was off to me. He makes his own products which are probably questionable in quality lol.

Reverse pickpocket a mine onto him.

D

Nah I don't want to kill him, just use him as a punching bag whenever I'm in town.

Him and a ghoul named Grecks are the guys who I'll just beat down indiscriminately when the mood strikes me.

Tater

Tater

* Tonight on COPS!

I'm Staff Seargent DD and tonight i'm out in the southside of the mojave wasteland.

We got a call about a guy selling crank and jacked up sasparilla down here so we're gonna take a look!

Razz Very Happy Twisted Evil

D

I think I was mad because he didn't have Mentats and I was suffering from withdrawal at the time Mad

Tater

Tater

Not only is hardcore mode a bitch, now we gotta deal with addictions as well.

WTF stimpak sickness i'm looking at you! affraid

D

Oh snap I didn't know you could get addicted to stimpacks. The normal ones or the super ones?

Tater

Tater

I'm unsure....

Alls i know is i had stimpak sickness in my EFF (effects) tab once.

D

Well damn.

I usually drink water to heal and only use stimpacks when I really have to so lucky for me I haven't come across that yet.

Tater

Tater

I usually try to drink water as well.

I also figured out medic bags shouldn't be just used! first select "limbs" then use the medic bag. It heals them a little more than just clicking medic bags without selecting limbs. If that even makes sense?! scratch

D

Yeah I noticed that as well about the medic bag. Comes in handy for sure.

Majora1988

Majora1988

Super Stimpacks cause Stimpack addiction, I don't think regular ones do, but I only use supers when I'm dying and desperate. I normally heal with a good old fashioned Sasparilla. In the bottling plant I found like 80 of 'em.

I always heal using food I find; I actually sell most steaks and stuff I have now, because I have a freezer full of food, and constantly heal by eating Prickly Pear Fruit that I find along the way.

Majora1988

Majora1988

Can you get addicted to Nuka-Cola in this game? I know you could in Fallout 1 and 2, but I haven't drank very many Nuka-Colas in this game.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I use Stimpaks to heal. Also, there is a Sarsparilla delivery truck underwater in Lake Mead that has about 30 Sarsparillas in it. I got 9 Star caps out of that Very Happy

I might have to go explore Lake Mead now.

Also, I know where a box with over 7000 bottlecaps is, but I'm not telling where! Very Happy

Majora1988

Majora1988

If it was OVER 9000!!! It would be better.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Make sure you do the Volare! quest before going to Mead

Close enough though. But I'm not telling you where.

Perfect theme song for the little area (inside of the bigger area) it's hidden in:

Majora1988

Majora1988

I was expecting Lake Mead to have like a thousand Mirelurks in it.

But I don't think I've actually seen a Mirelurk yet, which is good, I hated those fuckers.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

There are Lakelurks on the floating dock thing, but I haven't seen them anywhere else.

Lakelurks do A LOT of damage when they hit you though; I'd fight Mirelurks any day over them, even though Mirelurks were the cause of me raising my explosives level in FO3, so I could Frag Mine them to hell.

Majora1988

Majora1988

I just aimed for the eyes. Eventually I just started using the Alien Blaster on them, because I hated them.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

ITs not like its a competitive game, so why can't you tell us where that 7000 Bottlecap box is?

Tater

Tater

I'm going to assume the bottlecaps are in the sunken but intact plane that crashed in the lake!?

I haven't ventured far enough into the lake yet those pesky lakelurks on the dock killed my twice! i haven't been back since. I also did see the sunken sasparilla truck underwater, but you run out of o2 too fast to get them all in one try.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

godscouchpotato wrote:I'm going to assume the bottlecaps are in the sunken but intact plane that crashed in the lake!?

I haven't ventured far enough into the lake yet those pesky lakelurks on the dock killed my twice! i haven't been back since. I also did see the sunken sasparilla truck underwater, but you run out of o2 too fast to get them all in one try.

Do the Volare! quest. Also, there isn't anything obtainable in the plane.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum