New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who else is in the M14 VIP Club?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wacco

Anyone else here got platinum on the M14? I feel lonely having it, seems like it's one of the least platinum'd guns IMO.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I would use it a lot more if the iron sights weren't so bad.

I'm gonna platinum the AEK, but I haven't really used the M14 much past a gold star, even though I enjoyed using it. I'm trying to platinum the SVU, SAW, GOL, and NS-2000 right now. My goal is to finish up the SVU, then platinum the Type-88S.

Majora1988

Majora1988

M14 was the only reason I was able to level up the Recon class until I got a gun worth using, the SVU.

M1 Garand outclasses in every way IMO, but I do like it.

Wacco

DrBob276 wrote:I'm gonna platinum the AEK, but I haven't really used the M14 much past a gold star, even though I enjoyed using it. I'm trying to platinum the SVU, SAW, GOL, and NS-2000 right now. My goal is to finish up the SVU, then platinum the Type-88S.

I thought I'd love the SVU because it's pretty much a silenced M14 that can use optics, but I can't use it to save my life. I'll just stick with bolt actions w/ 4x scope.

And Higurashi, I'd have to agree with you. I don't like em much myself, and a lot of my kills were hipfire kills. That's the reason I platinum'd the M1 too, it's the same thing with iron sights that are fantastic.

StormEye

StormEye

Higurashi wrote:I would use it a lot more if the iron sights weren't so bad.
Hey, is that avatar "Hanyu" from Higurashi Naku Koroni?

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

StormEye wrote:
Higurashi wrote:I would use it a lot more if the iron sights weren't so bad.
Hey, is that avatar "Hanyu" from Higurashi Naku Koroni?

Yes. It's when she is in her rage mode.

Wacco

Majora1988 wrote:M14 was the only reason I was able to level up the Recon class until I got a gun worth using, the SVU.

I dunno about outclasses, except for in the iron sights department. Although, that *ping* when reloading is my favorite sound I've ever heard.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Wacco wrote:
Majora1988 wrote:M14 was the only reason I was able to level up the Recon class until I got a gun worth using, the SVU.

I dunno about outclasses, except for in the iron sights department. Although, that *ping* when reloading is my favorite sound I've ever heard.

I agree. The M1 Garand looks and sounds better than the M14. The only thing the M14 has over the Garand is the magazine size.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum