Same
DRGN LRD 1213
Shojimaru
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Halloween Plans. Empty Halloween Plans. 2010-10-27, 12:29

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

What are yours? I'm going to lay off the pranks this year and probably just stay home and work on some drawings and class work.

2Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-27, 12:30

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Friday I am going to the My Morning Jacket concert at the new arena, Saturday wife's family has a big halloween party then Sunday take the kid bots out to trick or treat.

3Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-27, 12:40

Same

Same

Not going to bother, I grew out of it last year. Plus my written coursework is more important than pranks and such.

4Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-27, 14:44

I will be outside with a bat waiting for douchebags who plan on pranking us...

5Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-27, 14:47

Rodney "Rod" Farva wrote:I will be outside with a bat waiting for douchebags who plan on pranking us...

Maybe, the same, but with a shotgun! >: D

I'll probably just go to a friend's and get away from my house. The number of people outside at my Dad's on Halloween makes me nervous as hell.

6Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-27, 14:50

Erkeric

Erkeric

I havent done anything halloween related in a few years but I had an idea last week

Go to a field next to a highway. Get a chain saw and a buddy. Chase down buddy through the open field and laugh about all the people in cars looking at you like holy shit wtf is going on over there.

7Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-27, 14:51

zk50 x erk wrote:I havent done anything halloween related in a few years but I had an idea last week

Go to a field next to a highway. Get a chain saw and a buddy. Chase down buddy through the open field and laugh about all the people in cars looking at you like holy shit wtf is going on over there.

xD

That'd be great.

8Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-27, 14:51

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

One time at night we where bored so a few of us acted like we where beating the shit outta each other to see if anyone would stop. HAHA

9Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-27, 14:55

Tater

Tater

It'll be just another night honestly!

candy for the culdesac kids and the rest for us.

10Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-27, 19:14

StormEye

StormEye

I'm practicing my palm strike to the nose, which I believe is the best technique to quickly subdue a person without doing much fancy stuff.

Lets see what happens in that day.

LoL

11Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-27, 19:17

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Friday I am going to the My Morning Jacket concert at the new arena

FUCK YOU SO HARD IN THE ASS

Canada blows, we never get anything cool. Elton John came here a while ago but I'm just not a fan of his.

12Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-27, 19:30

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

illegal things that rot your brain ^_^

13Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-27, 19:36

delicious camel wrote:illegal things that rot your brain ^_^
candy + bieber?

14Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-27, 19:43

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

JDM_Jev wrote:
delicious camel wrote:illegal things that rot your brain ^_^
candy + bieber?
you know it

15Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-27, 22:16

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Are you familiar with My Morning Jacket JDM Jev??

16Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-28, 16:10

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Are you familiar with My Morning Jacket JDM Jev??
yayayayaya

they are the awesome

17Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-28, 16:34

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Nice!! Should I tell you then that I will be back stage hanging out with Jim and Patrick then? HAHA THe singer Jim is my wife's cousin.

18Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-28, 16:38

God damn you, you better take some awesome pics or something then. That sounds so awesome.

19Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-28, 16:41

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I don't ever take pics because to me it's just hanging out with some friends. It's kinda weird sometimes when I'll be standing there and someone comes up and wants his autograph or a pic taken with him. At first I get annoyed like wTF does this kid want a pic of Jim for. then I am like O yea HAHA famous and all that shit.

I'll try to remember to take my camera with me this time though.

20Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-28, 16:42

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Call me whatever. But I am staying home all day, and spending all day and all night playing Gears of War 2. x41 Experience weekend BABY!!

21Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-28, 16:43

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:I don't ever take pics because to me it's just hanging out with some friends. It's kinda weird sometimes when I'll be standing there and someone comes up and wants his autograph or a pic taken with him. At first I get annoyed like wTF does this kid want a pic of Jim for. then I am like O yea HAHA famous and all that shit.

I'll try to remember to take my camera with me this time though.

You don't understand how much it would mean to me D:

Get Jim to dedicate a song to me.

22Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-28, 16:47

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HA I don;t know aout that but he did play at our wedding. It's on VHS though so not sue how I could pull that up on the net. He has also dedicated a song to my wife at a concert before. It was cool.

Have you ever seen the DVD Okonokos? FOr a few seconds you can see my daughter on my shoulders in the crowd. We are also thanked in the credits. Pretty cool shit to me =o)

23Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-28, 16:48

I don't think I have - I don't really watch any TV anymore since the internet is superior.

And Showcase took the Trailer Park Boys off the air so I have no more reason to do so.

But every time I got blazed I had to listen to MMJ otherwise my whole high would be wasted. They mean a lot to me in that regard and if you're really friends with the band then that is so fucking awesome.

24Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-28, 16:52

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Dude you need to find that DVD it's fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!

Jim is good people! Really down to earth guy. It cracks me up sometimes at concerts to see girls crying and trying to get close to him and give him poems they wrote and shit. He's really cool about it though.

25Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-28, 16:59

I'll start looking around. I'm very sure I wouldn't find it outside of HMV or anything so I might end up seeding it.

And all of my favorite bands have really down-to-earth people who aren't obsessed with their own stardom and love the smell of their own farts - I love Rush and the special with Alex Lifeson on the Trailer Park Boys is one of my fondest memories of the show - might even be my favorite episode although Jim Lahey is a Drunk Bastard always makes me piss myself laughing.

26Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-28, 17:03

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I'm gonna have to go home and pop Okonokos in now =o)

Glad to run into one of the fans here! Pumped for the concert!

27Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-28, 17:06

Yeah that sounds like a lot of fun, it's tearing me apart that I'll probably never see them in concert although you're a huge fan so you better have some fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxAdzXlL6i4

You better have this much fun.

28Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-28, 17:11

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Yep! After seeing that episode I always tell Jim I want to see him put his pants on.

29Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-28, 17:16

It's hard to get the last word in discussing things with you D

have fun and send me a tshirt

30Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-28, 17:22

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I didn;t know we where done =o) I'm on here a lot when I am at work sooo wait for about 30 more minutes and I'm gone. Feel free to respond with the last word and you can have the last post =o)

31Halloween Plans. Empty Re: Halloween Plans. 2010-10-28, 17:26

haha no if you touch base on everything awesome about MMJ we could probably make 50 pages of posts in this topic

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum