Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holy. Freakin. Crap! The Euclids C Finder....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

So in that one quest

SPOILERS:

Where you have to power up Helios 1, well in that quest I used to laser to destroy the NCR around the base.

End Spoilers:

So I got the gun off that kid in Freeside for 1000 caps. When I got it and I looked at it I just thought it was a toy gun or something. So just messing around, I pointed it at Lily and Rex, still thinking it was a toy.
Turned to look at how far along a certain App on my touch was downloading, looked back up to see a giant lazer come and destroy us all..

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I made a topic about the C-finder and it got no replies Sad

Yeah, it's pretty powerful, but it couldn't one shot kill a Heavy NCR soldier. It sucks that it weighs 15 pounds, though.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Lol I saw your topic just now. That sucks no replies. But it might depend on your Energy skill too though. Cause I was fighting a few BoS guys that chased me out of their bunker and it raped all three of them

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

What was your skill at? Mine was at 75. Also, the Heavy NCR soldiers were a lot more powerful than the BoS soldiers. I easily cleared out the entire BoS bunker, but I got raped multiple times by the NCR heavies, and there was only of them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum