+3
Metalzoic
TheGM
Wacco
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I hate stupid medics Empty I hate stupid medics 2010-10-29, 23:18

Wacco

Atacama Desert. I walk into the open, bam! Headshotted by an SV-98 12x Scope camper. Revived. Bam! Headshotted again. Repeat 4 more times. The camper got a nemesis on me cuz this idiot kept reviving me right in the open. I sent him a message afterwards, and he told me I should've hidden once he revived me. Cool dude, I'll do that while running across the middle of the desert!

2I hate stupid medics Empty Re: I hate stupid medics 2010-10-29, 23:20

TheGM

TheGM

I always wondered how people can be that dumb.

3I hate stupid medics Empty Re: I hate stupid medics 2010-10-29, 23:35

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

His beret was on to tight.

4I hate stupid medics Empty Re: I hate stupid medics 2010-10-30, 08:03

Ante

Ante

After the first revive, I suicide as soon as it happens again. Fuck. That.

5I hate stupid medics Empty Re: I hate stupid medics 2010-10-30, 21:06

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Metalzoic wrote:His beret was on to tight.

LMFAO

6I hate stupid medics Empty Re: I hate stupid medics 2010-10-30, 21:34

brother mouzon

Yeah, that's out of control...but...I will admit, when you are playing medic...reviving people is like the crack rock, it's an addiction.

7I hate stupid medics Empty Re: I hate stupid medics 2010-10-30, 22:11

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

You know what would make medic awesomer?
Givimg them the riot shield from MW2.
Oh man I would revive whore so hard...and, it would balance out the under powered LMGs

8I hate stupid medics Empty Re: I hate stupid medics 2010-10-30, 22:13

Wacco

I think about it cautiously. I make sure no enemies are around to endanger me or the guy I revive. It takes 2 seconds to think about. Also, I focus more on keeping people alive than reviving them once they're dead.

9I hate stupid medics Empty Re: I hate stupid medics 2010-10-30, 22:43

The Medic Laser 36 and the PKM are pretty awesome LMGs MDA.

And yeah, reviving people is just a point-orgy. It's very addictive and you feel like Jesus.

And when you troll someone by reviving them over and over and not-dying during it it's good for lulz.

10I hate stupid medics Empty Re: I hate stupid medics 2010-10-30, 23:07

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

JDM_Jev wrote:The Medic Laser 36 and the PKM are pretty awesome LMGs MDA.

And yeah, reviving people is just a point-orgy. It's very addictive and you feel like Jesus.

And when you troll someone by reviving them over and over and not-dying during it it's good for lulz.

My attempt at failed sarcasm ot seems, PMK will beat most assault rifles on a 1 to 1. Saw is pretty sexy too

11I hate stupid medics Empty Re: I hate stupid medics 2010-10-30, 23:12

I think Medics should have limited revive charges and/or they should have a MUCH longer revive time. If they had limited ones, then Assaults could give them "ammo" for more (don't really know how, but still).

Also, I think I'm going to play with SeC again soon and give myself another chance. Except for this time, to see if I can go without raging, not to see if I can do decently, and see if I actually have fun for once. Smile

12I hate stupid medics Empty Re: I hate stupid medics 2010-10-31, 00:04

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:I think Medics should have limited revive charges and/or they should have a MUCH longer revive time. If they had limited ones, then Assaults could give them "ammo" for more (don't really know how, but still).

Just give them 2 adrenaline/morphine syringes. resupply for more. I think the de-fib is goofy anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum