New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Plastic packaging not for idiots...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Erkeric

Erkeric

I just got a package in the mail and inside the package is a plastic baggie with something in it no big deal right? On the plastic in big bold letters is "WARNING: To avoid danger of suffocation, keep away from babies and children. Do not use in cribs, beds, carriages, or play pens.
THIS BAG IS NOT A TOY"

Really people?

They have to do this because some idiot will give this to a small child and then sue them.

Last edited by T-800 on 2010-10-31, 01:34; edited 1 time in total

Erkeric

Erkeric

I realize this but if someone wins a court case with this argument....... I think we need to realize how fucked up the court system is in that case...

Just the fact they need to put it on the bag in the first place shows how stupid people are.

If you read the outside of a package of Hormel Pepperoni, it says, "DO NOT EAT THIS PACKAGE"

*facepalm*

Ante

Ante

Remove Pop-tart from packaging before toasting anyone?

I'm pretty sure that some guy sawed off his nuts once so they have to put a warning on chainsaws to keep away from genitals haha xD

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

zk50 x erk wrote:I realize this but if someone wins a court case with this argument....... I think we need to realize how fucked up the court system is in that case...

Just the fact they need to put it on the bag in the first place shows how stupid people are.

I can't think of a case off the top of my head, but there are some that would shock you. It is fucked up.

And the more you experience life and people when you're an adult the more you realize that people are indeed becoming stupider.

"Hi, do you work here?"

*I look down and to the left at my badge that says Fry's Electronics Employee*

"Um, yeah I work here."

That's just a minor one, and there are plenty of other major stupid people/things that go around.

I remember this old show called Street Smarts. Well, I used to think it was fake, but now I'm not so sure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum