the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[FO: NV] CAVADOR'S!!! ARGGHHHH

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[FO: NV] CAVADOR'S!!! ARGGHHHH Empty [FO: NV] CAVADOR'S!!! ARGGHHHH 2010-11-02, 11:17

Tater

Tater

I absolutely hate with my entire soul these pests. HOW can they be soooo friggin tough. they are the only thing i've died to multiple times!!! they literaly swarm you, and attack with 2-3 at a time. I ran into a horde last night 5-6 started flying towards me, I just paused the game and re-loaded my last save. Considering 2-3 are tough, 5-6 yea okayyyy forget it.

I'm going back to their area with a flamer, time to bust out the hurt!!

D

LMAO yeah these things are a pain in the ass.

Little D was over this weekend playing and he ran across a couple of them and he was like "PFF butterflys?!"

Needless to say he found out quickly not to take them lightly.

Try a sneak shot to the antenna to frenzy one of them and hope that they attack one of the other ones.

Cripple the wings.

I'd try an Incinerator before trying a flamer. You have to get kind of close to hit them with the flamer and you know what happens you when you too close to them Mad

Cazadores are really easy to kill ifyo uknow how to get rid of them. Just look at their most obvious weak spot. What's their strength? How do you get rid of it? As Doomsday said, cripple their wings; they're nearly helpless after that.

Valukar

Most of the time I can kill them in 3 or 4 hits with this machine so they're never a problem. Even the legendary cazador went down without putting up much of a fight.

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum