Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

This video makes me second guess my black ops preorder.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

To me, it sounds like 2 things combined:

1.) He's a bad player. WingsOfRedemption? Yeah, he's pretty bad. If you haven't noticed why nobody likes him anymore, just watch some of his old videos. He just M16 whores, and puts down other YouTube users that are better than him because he is jealous. He only became popular after MW2 came out for a reason momentarily for a reason, lol. He complained about nerf of dropshot...that explains everything.

2.) To me, it's sounding like he has connection issues. I've watched leaked Black Ops gameplay, and I've seen people aiming and hitting people just fine.

3.)Spawns have always been horrible, and always will be; you will always have to deal with that.

4.) LOL! Also, playing on PS3?

If you really are questioning it, then just cancel it, WAIT for real gameplay by somebody actually good, such as Xcal, then make your decision.

If you're questioning something because of one person, then you are easily skewed.

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:To me, it sounds like 2 things combined:

1.) He's a bad player. WingsOfRedemption? Yeah, he's pretty bad. If you haven't noticed why nobody likes him anymore, just watch some of his old videos. He just M16 whores, and puts down other YouTube users that are better than him because he is jealous. He only became popular after MW2 came out for a reason momentarily for a reason, lol. He complained about nerf of dropshot...that explains everything.

2.) To me, it's sounding like he has connection issues. I've watched leaked Black Ops gameplay, and I've seen people aiming and hitting people just fine.

3.)Spawns have always been horrible, and always will be; you will always have to deal with that.

4.) LOL! Also, playing on PS3?

If you really are questioning it, then just cancel it, WAIT for real gameplay by somebody actually good, such as Xcal, then make your decision.

If you're questioning something because of one person, then you are easily skewed.
I have to agree about the second point but it worries me that 3 gun classes will be worthless.

Not really. It's just going to be more like CoD4 again.

ARs are decent at everything.

SMG's are only good up close.

LMG's are good at medium-long range.

Shotguns are only good in VERY close quarters.

Snipers are good at long range (SUPPOSED to be, anyways)

In CoD4, they were balanced. All the mongoloid crybabies saying shotguns were worthless, were simply not good enough to use them. They worked fine if you ran them correctly, but you had to play smart. SMGs were VERY good in CoD4, but you couldn't be too far away, or would be beaten by ARs. ARs work well for everything, like they should, but WILL be beaten by other weapons up close because their hipfire is too inaccurate most of the time. LMG's are VERY good as well, you're just slowed down while using them, and don't ADS as fast. WoR sounds like his little panties are up in a bunch because not every weapon is good at eveything, like in MW2, where he and all the other low level players can be superstars anymore. Hence why he's going go play on PS3? So he actually has decent footage by playing against worst players?

I would never cancel my preorder over one video and I actually did not know he was a "bad" player.

Well, if you feel uncomfortable about a game, there's nothing wrong with canceling it, and waiting to see how it is. I'm glad to hear you won't cancel over one video though.

You've never heard of him?! He's always referred to as "WingsofFAILRedemption"

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:Well, if you feel uncomfortable about a game, there's nothing wrong with canceling it, and waiting to see how it is. I'm glad to hear you won't cancel over one video though.

You've never heard of him?! He's always referred to as "WingsofFAILRedemption"
I am not really a youtube person especially when it comes to commentaries.

He's mentioned on GameFAQs and such occasionally too, but I guess that would be a good reason as to why you haven't heard of him.

fighter4u

fighter4u

Yeah, screw WoR, that guy sucks and is a total asshole.

Ante

Ante

Yep, WoR is a douchey fatass. hate hate hate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum