the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Ops Sitting on my Desk!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Black Ops Sitting on my Desk! Empty Black Ops Sitting on my Desk! 2010-11-09, 13:08

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Looked at the manual and holy crap its worse that usual!!!!!!!!!!

So I came back laid the game down and this guy walks by walks in and picks it up. (This guy I don;t really care for as he's pretty much just a dick) He asks me "What is this?" I respond " a game" He then says "I know but what kind of game" I respond casually "a video game" He then gets a little annoyed and says "What the hell man" I look at him and say, " Do I come over to your desk and pick up hunting shit and ask you questions like I care? No I don;t I know you have no inerst in that at all and you'll just make some smart ass remark. Sorry I beat you too it!"

Man I can Really be an ass sometimes but this guy REALLY is a dick so I just couldn;t help myself.

D

God I live your assish stories dude. I would have responded in the same way.

Even worse actually since if that happened at my job I'd have torn into the guy like: "How the **** do you work in this industry and NOT KNOW what game this is?!"

I give your response a 9/10, I had to deduct a point purely because I couldn't hear the tone of your voice but I'm pretty sure it was drenched in some sort of sarcasm/disdain so eh 9.5/10.

StormEye

StormEye

Its arriving at my place today, though I doubt I will even open the wrap any time soon.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

D, I just used my normal voice at first. For the last line I had a bit of an edge because I was just peeved at the dude.

Does your connection even work still Storm? I still have not seen you back online even since your mom left.

StormEye

StormEye

LoL, I probably have not changed setting on online status right after I started playing FONV.

I will change it back.

BTW connection is worse than ever, but at least the company acknowledged that they were not truthful about the repair status last time, and replaced the manager.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Damn Stormeye!!!! You got somebody fired!!!!! That's is asweome!

So are you going to play BO MP at all or just the SP?

Are you coming back online for some BC2 Map pack 7, or BC2 Vietnam?

Same

Same

Wow xD I walked and unlocked the door since my mom and dad are still at work and saw a package. I grabbed it and rush upstairs and now that I think about it. Lord of shadows was the game I was going to play first but my mother is giving that to me on christmas day. xD
Wager match ante match or something is 10 cod points and i've tried some campaign and not very impressed =(

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Have you bought any of the guns or anything yet in MP?

In 6 hours I'll be online!

boo....

StormEye

StormEye

This is my scenario

If the connection is fixed, I will play BO MP from time to time, and WILL come back to BC2 when I see our old crews having fun.

If not, I'm afraid I am only playing SP, and when Vietnam comes out, I'm going to have to play regardless of the situation for a little bit.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

CJ wrote:boo....

Why you boo me!!

D

He was saying bbbbbooooolack Ops.

StormEye

StormEye

Black Ops Sitting on my Desk! 0102489519-50-04

Kenneth wrote:He was saying bbbbbooooolack Ops.

This DL. This...

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I didn't ge that kinda vibe! You given da boo cause playin da BO.

You get online and you send message I's still play da BC2!

I's playin da Aliens Vs Predator.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

AHhhhh I ah see dhat today pickin up BO. 25 buckos for used. You try day MP and if it be fun I may have to get it and join you.

Did you get yout Gold back or is that still on standby?

Still on standby. It's bad timing to run out of live before christmas. Every buck I stick back for live goes towards a christmas present. *sigh*

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

That's cool man! I understand! The wife will prbably flip when she see's me playing this game! HAHA

I'm getting into a couple SP games right now, so I may wait until the end of the year to renew. We'll see though. I change my mind often.

I woke up like 2 hours ago (pacific time).

I'm in no rush to get this game, I could probably walk to Rogers and get it but I'd prefer to drive some place when my mom gets back from the doctor and I actually have a vehicle to use. If I pick it up we should play some zombies later DL.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Just send me a message. I'll be on around 6 EST.

Black ops is in my 360 and I will actually be able to play it 1 hour before my procedure.

Good luck Tom.

Just remember, it sure beats having the camera go up the backdoor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum