New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

» The Lounge » Archives » Batman AA

Batman AA

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Batman AA Empty Batman AA 2010-11-15, 18:56

Has anyone played this? I have several people who told me it was a blast. I kept putting it off until this weekend. It's a blast! I love it!

2Batman AA Empty Re: Batman AA 2010-11-15, 19:05

D

Awesome game.

Best superhero game imo. They got just about everything right. I think I had some minor complaints but I can't even remember them anymore.

3Batman AA Empty Re: Batman AA 2010-11-16, 04:02

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Eagerly awaiting Arkham City. Shame though, as a long time Batman: The Animated Series fan, I am going to really enjoy, but at the same time, not enjoy, Mark Hamill's final voice over of The Joker.

4Batman AA Empty Re: Batman AA 2010-11-16, 08:58

It's pretty badass. I'm only about a quarter of the way done. Having a blast though.

5Batman AA Empty Re: Batman AA 2010-11-16, 21:20

I love the game to death and the only reason I do not have 100% on it was because of those stupidly hard challenges that you have to get gold on.

6Batman AA Empty Re: Batman AA 2010-11-19, 20:20

B PEGASUS

B PEGASUS

That game was my personal 2009 GOTY, ranking in my top 5 for the 360 and top ten ever.

Absolutely love it.

7Batman AA Empty Re: Batman AA 2010-11-20, 18:45

I'm nearing the end I believe. Just beat Croc. He's kind of intimidating. Shocked

I haven't tried any of the challenges. I'll take a stab at them when I beat the game.

Does the game go into free roam when you finish the story?

8Batman AA Empty Re: Batman AA 2010-11-20, 22:17

B PEGASUS

B PEGASUS

Yeah, but there's not much to do aside from solving the remaining Riddler puzzles.

9Batman AA Empty Re: Batman AA 2010-11-21, 14:23

Yeah I'm there now. Working on the puzzles now. I was dissapointed with the Joker battle. =(

10Batman AA Empty Re: Batman AA 2010-11-21, 15:59

Pvt. Hudson wrote:Yeah I'm there now. Working on the puzzles now. I was dissapointed with the Joker battle. =(
Don't be sad some of my favorite parts of the game were solving those damn riddles.

11Batman AA Empty Re: Batman AA 2010-11-21, 16:09

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Pvt. Hudson wrote:Has anyone played this? I have several people who told me it was a blast. I kept putting it off until this weekend. It's a blast! I love it!

Awesome, worth playing through more than once just for the hallucination parts of the game.

12Batman AA Empty Re: Batman AA 2010-11-21, 16:10

Greg KG wrote:
Pvt. Hudson wrote:Has anyone played this? I have several people who told me it was a blast. I kept putting it off until this weekend. It's a blast! I love it!

Awesome, worth playing through more than once just for the hallucination parts of the game.
Damn those parts scarred the crap out of me I thought my 360 rrod there for a second.

13Batman AA Empty Re: Batman AA 2010-11-21, 21:10

There's two more riddles that I can see from outside that I can't get to. I have no more riddles outside though. They are floating over where the entrance to the batcave is. But I cant find them for the life of me.

14Batman AA Empty Re: Batman AA 2010-11-21, 21:30

TheGM

TheGM

I loved the figthing in that game. I went through half the game with nobody even landing a punch on me.

15Batman AA Empty Re: Batman AA 2010-11-21, 21:53

One riddle left. Can't find the fucker anywhere!!! Is there a secret one?

16Batman AA Empty Re: Batman AA 2010-11-21, 21:57

Pvt. Hudson wrote:One riddle left. Can't find the fucker anywhere!!! Is there a secret one?
Nope lol you will find it eventually.

17Batman AA Empty Re: Batman AA 2010-11-22, 08:19

I'll search around again this morning.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» The Lounge » Archives » Batman AA

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum