MEGA MILK
Chewy
Duck
Wacco
TheGM
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.fullgamestats.com

Just input your name in the search bar and see where you stand with kills for a particular weapon/vehicle.

As of right now I have the most VADS kills on the 360 get the fuck on my level

TheGM

TheGM

45th in thw world on the vads.

I like my HMGXM312 rank.

33rd with 333 kills.

I wish there was someone who'd just input everyone on there.

Basically for any weapon I have a plat star on right now I'm in the top 100.

I shouldn't even be in the top 1000 for AN94 kills.

TheGM

TheGM

Yeah I am either in or near the top 100 on most of my plat guns....and that is isn't possible.

Could I have a guide in how to use this?

Okay so first you have to input your stats.

Underneath the leadeboard tab you select which platform you're on.

Enter your GT, then enter any class/vehicle. It will open up another tab where it will list all the weapons/vehicles of that particular class, then click one of those to see where you rank.

Wacco

Hell yes! 22nd on Xbox in M14 kills. I'm totally gonna up that soon. And 21st in M1 Garand.

I haven't played for months, but I'm only #27 with the Grach, but I'm sure I probably would've at least been in the top 20 had I kept playing. I'm also only #47 for the 870. :/

I need to get in the top 50 for MG36 kills.

I'm not even in the top 100.

Duck

Duck

Where do you enter stuff? I entered My GT but where is the search bar for weapons and stuff?

Click the tabs in the top right corner. Smile

The bar going across the top of the page.

Click something under 'classes' then it will go into a more-specific list of which weapon to view. Click that and bam.

I need to get higher on the XM8-Compact kill share too.

Duck

Duck

There's nothing across the top of the page that says classes or anything in the top right corner for me.

What browser do you use? Might just be some random site failure.

Chewy

Chewy

hit the leaderboard button in the top right first and once you select it you should be able to see classes after that.

Khult has the most SAIGA kills on the 360, #5 for the USAS (he's down significantly there though, the #1 guy has like 4 times the amount of kills with it than Khult does).

god damn

Duck

Duck

Oh I found it. Yeah, I hope you guys realize this database consists only of people who have searched their name.

Yeah, it consists of people who have uploaded or had their stats uploaded to bfbcs.com

If you have recently updated your stats on bfbcs.com it should automatically upload your stats on FGS, that's Merciless' intent anyway.

Obviously if no one has ever linked someone's stats before or if they never made it on the leaderboard you'd have more kills than them with a weapon. It's common sense bro.

Duck

Duck

If you look at the kills for a lot of stuff SeC members make up a lot of the top 10 stuff. That shows that we show up there because we searched our names, because the data range is pretty small right now. There's also a little policy agreement for the terms of that specific website if you search your GT, not for the BFBC website.

I'm just saying that the site only came out today, everyone whose stats have been viewed on bfbcs.com and have updated said stats recently will be uploaded automatically.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Wow. Khult is number one in Saiga kills, I'm number 19.

Where the fuck is the SAW?

Wacco

My new goal is top 5 in M14. I can't get 8000 to get number 1, but I'll damn well try.

lol the SAW is probably not-tracked because you should be using the MG36 Milk

jk I just told Merci it's mysteriously gone. We're still in the beta remember.

Though I gotta say I'm surprised he put the T88 LMG up there and forgot about the M249.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

MG36 is for girls who can't handle the SAW. He should also put the Repair Tool and Defibs up there.

MG36 is for people who like to laser-beam the fuck out of people in their shooter games and be level 50s

And yeah there should be a repair tool/defib tracker there since he has one for the smoke grenade wtf

Valukar

anwhistle i'm 2 spots ahead of you for G3 kills

I am #100 for blackhawk distance traveled with so many less hours in it than anyone else in the top 100.

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

I guess we've figured out where the Carl G's nickname came from.

Also, the highest kills with a primary for ONE person is the UMP, surprise surprise. A lot more consistent AN users though.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I've played against the WinslowLee guy. Kicked his ass.

D

67th in AT Mine kills.

And I have played in a couple of months.

Winslowlee and wtrain both suck

I got two of wtrain's dog tags and I never fucking knife. They're both really awful for people who are on 24/7.

But they're the only Rush players in the top 100 so it's no surprise there (lol rush sucks).

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

khult is 65 overall for knife kills

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

AND im tenth overall for pkm kills

This leaderboard is wrong/incomplete or something. Dark isn't on the top knife kills, and neither is Frost. :/

It updates every night and adds more players, it will gradually gain more information as time goes by.

Just need to input player information manually, or go on BFBCS and update someone's stats so it will be included in the nightly addition.

Oh, alright. So, whenever somebody is updated, it'll add them? That's good, because I was going to say, Dark and Frost were missing from the knife section, and I've seen quite a few people with platinumed shotguns, so me being in the top 50 is a little unbelieveable after my absence (top 75 or 100 is much more believeable)

Yeah, like I said, the site only went up yesterday.

I just hope I don't lose my VADS dominance. According to Merci he doesn't want to track well beyond 10,000 players for each platform since they lack the resources.

That's true.

I don't think you will, honestly, and if so, maybe by a couple places. How many people actively play BC2 still anyways? There's no player count at the main screen. Sad I'm thinking 10,000-20,000, but then again, it could be more, because of the Ultimate Edition coming out.

Well, obviously BO drained a bit from the community but it's still kicking for the most part. It's still in the top 10 for XBL activity so it's not nearly as dead as you think it is. You just have to release that traffic on the consoles is so incredibly CoD oriented, since that's the reason most casual gamers even own a console.

Hopefully VIP 7, the patch and Vietnam will give us a bit more life too.

I still think it has more people left than Halo: Reach, regardless, lol. Hopefully Vietnam will revitalize the game; the flamethrower alone is enough to make me want to try the game again.

BC2 is 99% of the reason I don't even mind replacing my own 360.

Playing with the SeC people is just the most fun I've had gaming in a long-ass time.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I miss you Jev! It's so cold with these randoms...so very cold.

I miss you too bro.

70% of my BC2 experience was with randoms though. In time you learn that you have to back-pack everybody and you grow emotionally as a result.

JDM_Jev wrote:In time you learn that you have to back-pack everybody and you grow emotionally as a result.

By that, you mean learn to absolutely hate every last person that you don't know on LIVE? xD I intentionally began to let my teammates die, and starve them out on ammo and health, destroying my own team's vehicles, so that they would become annoyed, just to spite them for making me lose so many times.

Nah, I learned a lot.

Update: M249 SAW and SA weapons have been added. No defib or repair tool though Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum